Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

[FORUM] TruckersMP on Tapatalk

Hello,

Firstly, let me just say thank you for taking the time to review my topic.

Suggestion Name: TruckersMP forum on Tapatalk

Suggestion Description: I think that it will be great if you add TruckersMP on tapatalk. Tapatalk is a forum service that allows users to enhance the functionality of forums. Tapatalk provides a single interface to access multiple forums. The Tapatalk API allows users to integrate custom forum systems with the Tapatalk network to allow users to access it more readily, particularly through mobile apps.

Any example images: On the bottom.

Why should it be added?: Because I think that it will help a lot of people when they are trying to surf the TruckersMP forum and some of them have lag on their phones, and tapatalk is like, 100% best application for forum surf and it has multiple languages.

tapatalk_2_4.jpg

Best Regards,

WentworthHFD

• 3 weeks later...

We're discussing this internally as well. We used to have this, but the usage was in the single-digit percent, among mobile users.

We'd like to hear from other users how much they'd use this feature if we set it up.

I personally prefer to use a desktop interfaced website on my phone, but I can definitely see why people might want an app for it.

Less lag for users and it could potentially speed up browsing of the forums, as well as it being just on one app.

Plus, I would assume it would use much less data than loading a full website, for users without an unlimited/unrestricted phone data plan.

But...does Tapatalk have 2FA support, enough to work with the forum's 2FA? Thats the only thing I can think of that could potentially cause issues.

• 2 weeks later...

That's a really great idea, but I personally prefer using desktop version even on my phone, as I know interface of forum well and I feel more comfortable and I'm sure lots of users feel same but still there will be people who like this and I think this should be made for them, so +1 from me ;) 

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived