Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Game 1.32 crashes

Yy:5417-Small  Nan

Question

Hello, I'm going to play the game for a while and it's going to take about 30 seconds or so and it's going to loop around forever and it's going to load the game page and then it's going to be unresponsive and it's going to redo the system and it's going to be new and it's going to be mod what can I do with mod? Who can help me

3 answers to this question

Hello,

please send your game (crash) logfile or a small video. Is it right that I've understood that your game freezes if you're loading your profile?

If yes, maybe you've used (activated) some mods that aren't compatible with the newest Ets2 version. Also be sure that you've deactivated the old Shaders if you had activated some because most shaders are currently outdated.

• Like 1

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager

1 hour ago, grundi2601 said:

Hello,

please send your game (crash) logfile or a small video. Is it right that I've understood that your game freezes if you're loading your profile?

If yes, maybe you've used (activated) some mods that aren't compatible with the newest Ets2 version. Also be sure that you've deactivated the old Shaders if you had activated some because most shaders are currently outdated.

Thank you I just updated the video card driver
Problem solving support can be turned off

Hello, Bonjour,

Thank you for creating your topic and remaining active on it.

It is great to see that you have solved your problem in only just over an hour and already, there is no longer a use for this topic. That being said, I will be proceeding with the closure of this topic and I will also move it in order for it to be with the rest of the inactive topics so that it does not interfere with the process of the other help topics which are currently still being used and are still active.

I do indeed hope that you can understand my reasoning for locking your topic, however, I do offer my support in French and English if you wish to contact me over Private Messages here on the TruckersMP Forums, I will help you the best I can when I am available.

//Locked and moved to solved.

Kindest Regards,