Lags on 1.32

Adyox

Question

I love the 1.32 recently put on TruckersMP but unfortunately, I have a small problem that bothers me a little. Let me explain :

When I play on any server even on the EU # 1, my problem is that I lag but .. not all the time. When there is no one in a city, I do not lag but when there is even one person in the city I lag. I just have to look to where there are people to have lags.

Is this normal? Is it 1.32 on TruckersMP doing that?

I just say that like that but I do not have a bad PC, so the reasons for these lags do not come from my PC.

8 answers to this question

Hey!

What Lags do you mean? Do your FPS go down heavily and you get stuttering, or does your ping go up, resulting in desync, etc.

Because you mentioned about your PC, I think that the FPS are your problem. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

You said those lags occur only when you have players near you. I have some questions regarding those:

1. Do these lags go away after a few seconds, or do they stay until there isn't any player near you anymore?
  2. On what kind of drive is your game installed/saved (HDD/Hard Drive or SSD/Solid State Drive)?

~ MrJonton01

Hello, Bonjour,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the solution of this problem. I am pleased to hear that another user has solved their problem and hopefully there will be many more to follow. Thank you guys for your continued support.

Anyways, we appreciate you informing us that your problem has been solved so that we can proceed with the closure of your topic and we hope to see you out on the roads again! Please keep in mind that if you need help in the future, you can create a new topic or create a support ticket through our fairly new Support System which can be found at https://truckersmp.com/support and we will be more than happy to help you. Again, thanks for looking after your topic.

For now, since there is no use keeping a solved problem's topic open for solutions that you do not need, we will continue by taking the actions listed below on your topic. Should you have any inquiries, please contact me over the Private Message function of the forums and I will do my best to help you out.

//Locked and moved to Solved.

Kindest Regards,