Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Online Truck Modification Problem

F0rmula1

Question

Hello, everyone, I have some questions I want to know.:huh:

For example, if the front window component in Griffin Tuning Pack is used on Mercedes, will this modification violate the online rules?

I don't think this will change the truck's crash model. I just want to make the truck a bit more beautiful. If this is not allowed by the online rule, I will remove the modification.

I just add this logo light and don't use other components in the Dlc.:)

20180930143126_1.thumb.jpg.37e85ef72d91a7b4f4b7da2624bcd4d9.jpg

7 answers to this question

It's allowed, you are not violating anything.

• Thanks 1
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

hello

i think it's allowed on multiplayer

and if you unsure the modification you used is allowed on mutiplayer

you can ask it here:

also read this save editing rules

§3 - Save editing rules

§3.1 - Truck modding

Your vehicle must be functional. The truck must have the chassis, cabin, wheels and headlights. Some players might not see some players' headlights and tail lights if they do not own tuning DLCs. It is also permitted to save edit truck specific paint jobs into other trucks (e.g. Premium Racing paint job into another truck).

It is allowed to save edit default engines and transmissions for trucks (e.g. 750Hp Volvo Engine with Scania Gearbox on a DAF truck). It is allowed to mix chassis and cabins of different trucks as long as they don't extend their hitbox significantly. Attempts to mix parts of cars and trucks are not allowed and will result in a kick from the server.

Adding an excessive amount of items on your truck or placing items where they are not meant to stay is not allowed, any item that is not mentioned in these rules can only be placed where allowed by default by the game.

It is not allowed to place more items than allowed by default by the game (beacons, lights, horns or any other item).

It is not allowed to place beacons and large horns on bullbars/bumpers/sun visors. Normal beacons are allowed only on the roof and on the roof bars. LED beacons are permitted where allowed by default, while normal LED lights can also be placed on bullbars and roof bars.

Small horns and other items not mentioned before are allowed only where permitted by default.

Items meant for trucks' interiors cannot be placed outside the truck and vice-versa: as an example, it is not allowed to place beacons inside the cabin or place wheel knobs on bullbars, this is valid for every other item.

It is not permitted to place more than one item in one single slot. You can have as many bars as allowed by default; if the truck supports 3 bars that means you can have up to 3 bars, these may be combined on one slot but you cannot place more than what the truck supports by default. This is the only time you may have more than one accessory on one slot.

more information about save editing rules you can find here

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/347-truckersmp-rules-en/ 

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

• Thanks 1