Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

I need %100 save

Nemesis306

Question

15 answers to this question

Good day to you,

Thank you for creating your thread, since it was posted in the wrong location on the forums, our lovely moderation team has taken care of it. However, we thank you for your cooperation.

As for your problem, we are hoping that the replies above which include profile download links that include and the requirements you are searching in a profile will be helpful to you so that we can see you out on our roads and enjoying the modification cause I don't know anybody who likes when stuff doesn't work.

Anyways, please do not forget that we always ask posters to inform us if they have solved their problem or if they need more help so that our Support Team can work with the information we have. Thank you for understanding.

We are very excited to hear from you!

If you have any further questions, message me over the Private Message function of the forums.

Kindest Regards,

8 minutes ago, Nemesis306 said:

Everyone sends me all garages unlocked, all truck dealers unlocked, etc. etc.

But I need %100 explored map.

Can I explore all map with codes, mods, or whatever?

You can find an example save here; https://ets2.lt/en/savegame-100-map-explored/

I hope this has helped you out, please let us know :) 

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Last answer on this topic was at Sunday; 3 days ago That's why I'll move this topic to Inactive If you want this topic getting removed again, feel free to contact me

Locked and moved to Inactive topics

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png