Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Is it possible for some high ranked person on this community to change my name?

L1nx

Question

Hello!

I joined a VTC last week and I changed my name for it. Now, I left it but I can't change my name until the next week. Is it possible for someone to make me return to my previous name on my name history, or do I still have to wait for 7 days with the company name?

My ID would be 545200

If my commentary was helpful, please give me a reputation point :) Thanks!   ↗ ↗ ↗        

image.png.abed0c9ced938aac63735fc6215dc710.png  76561198142565715.png                                                                                                                                                            

7 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, DJ Jefferz said:

You can only change your name once every 2 Weeks on TMP. 

I know, and that's why I said "Wait for 7 days", because I changed my name 7 days ago. And in case you wrote that to tell me that there's no way they can change it, I just wanted to play without the company name, as I don't want it to tell everyone I'm part of something of which I actually am not.

6 minutes ago, HelmeS said:

Hello,

In my opinion you should be patient for a week. Because if they change your name this isn't fair for other players.

Best Regards,

Fair enough, thanks for your reply!

If my commentary was helpful, please give me a reputation point :) Thanks!   ↗ ↗ ↗        

1 minute ago, Ali. said:

Hello @L1nx,

Has your question been answered now? Please let us know :) 

I guess it has been, yes :P You can close this or do what you normally do with solved posts :)