Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

#TrameriChallenge 2018

EchoSpot

Most people wont remember that back in January 2016, there was a challenge offered to the community. The Trameri Challenge.

In short the challenge to test the skills of the driver while reversing a trailer through the Trameri Archway.

Now I challenge you all to a 2018 edition of the task, reversing either a Double or B-Double through the very same gates.

I'll kick it off to prove it can be done.  Good Luck to anyone who dares take on the challenge (it's not as easy as it seems) :P     

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

Hello there,

Thank you for reviving the Trameri Challenge and encouraging newcomers to show their talent around truck driving in the game, that is really appreciated! However, I am going to move this topic to ETS2 Discussions because Trameri is a company that is exclusive to Euro Truck Simulator 2, therefore this topic is more suitable for that section. 

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. 

//Moved to ETS2 Discussions

2 minutes ago, jonathanrabbitt said:

Which city is this Trameri in?

@jonathanrabbitt this one was in Mannheim, I think it's actually the most enclosed and therefore the hardest one to do I  terms of the space you have roadside

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your opinions!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived