Do You Think This Will Help With Traffic In Calais?

JoshyPlays

DJ Jefferz has a good idea but problem is that some players are not anticipating nor they are sensible which is the cause of traffic. Whenever you come to either Calais or Duisburg players are rushing intersections without anticipation and then they block other vehicles from moving causing complete mess.

Hello Dear @WOWJ2005

First of all , I have to say ; players do not follow the rules. Nobody gives way to the other. Everyone has a word and action to learn : RESPECT & LOVE.

Secondly , let's come to the point ; your nice idea! I totally agree with you. Because the road you show as the red line is TOO CROWDED. But if we follow the gree line like you showed , traffic is completely relieve. Game Moderators can't keep up with everything so we must be an example to other players. Thank you very much for this nice information.

Best&Kind Regards

DarkOwl

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

Hello team and users,

I believe it would be best, if we had a synced economy system witch gernerates contracts away from populated eras.

Means: The most profitable contracts must lead somewhere, where less people are. The lesser profitable contracts lead where a bunch of people are and the least profitable where lots of people are.

That would not only help to reduce traffic in and around Calais, it would also balance distribution of players around the map. At 4200 Players on EU2 you would actually meet someone in Aberdeen or Lublin.

Another positive effect about a synced economy: No one would ever have to bother with these annoying problems about a blank freight market again!

best regards,

deokletian

4 hours ago, deokletain said:

Hello team and users,

I believe it would be best, if we had a synced economy system witch gernerates contracts away from populated eras.

Means: The most profitable contracts must lead somewhere, where less people are. The lesser profitable contracts lead where a bunch of people are and the least profitable where lots of people are.

That would not only help to reduce traffic in and around Calais, it would also balance distribution of players around the map. At 4200 Players on EU2 you would actually meet someone in Aberdeen or Lublin.

Another positive effect about a synced economy: No one would ever have to bother with these annoying problems about a blank freight market again!

best regards,

deokletian

Players are driving C-D route with empty trailers just for the sake of it. If players would care for profit I would rather pick highway route Lillie-Liege-Koln-Duss-Duisburg or Lillie-Brussel-Rotterdam if going north. It is longer route but it takes you less time and you won't get any damage.

Guest Bruce T.

Creating or closing a route will not solve the problem, as most players will go to Calais because of the heavy traffic. Whoever wants to go to the Port of Calais is only going straight, whoever wants to go inside the city, turns left. Everyone has their choice

There are not many alternatives because both roads are crowded.

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived