ASking here too! About launch parameters

thevikingelk

Question

7 answers to this question

hello, 

Thank you for using the forum help section, 

It would be difficult to enter into the game without going through the launcher because if the game get an update ... you won't get the update and have some new issues when you would try to connect servers, i encourage you to use the launcher and you won't have any problems, and .. you can't do it so i think the problem is solve ;)

Have a nice day

Be carefull on the road

RideSafe & Enjoy !

10 hours ago, thevikingelk said:

hey thats so sad cus the game doesnt launch for me after i've clicked on launch game it loads and everything seems to be fine but nothing happens. But thanks so much for your answer really helpful and you are always so nice! 

When it doesn't start properly, does a error message appear?

Hello @thevikingelk

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days and because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section. If you still need help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. If you want, you can also submit a support ticket here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day! 

//locked and moved to inactive topic

• Like 1

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German