All Euro truck users

Acoa

Hello There!

The c-d way is crowded and fun. Yes, there are too many accidents because novices and trolls always prefer this route.

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

Guest Bruce T.

The troll's paradise.

It's a fun place, but I would not recommend it if you're making a delivery, as there are always freaks that end your trip.

(I especially always avoid riding this route of C-D, because I always end up inside a mechanic)

:thisisfine: Welcome to the TMP community, @TGR CC Aka

I think the C-D road is one of the most valuable parts of our MP.

And I also think people use that route to experience something that they've never experienced(or would never experience) in SP.

For example, not only congested or heavy traffic situation but various and unexpected situations, trolls...etc...

Plus, it seems like they do not want to be lonely like in SP any more:P

Sometimes, the C-D road makes me a little bit annoyed, but on the other hand, it really excites me.

What about you?

I want to hear yours, if possible:Tru:

Hello Dear @TGR CC Aka

I'd like to say my opinion on this. I noticed that ; the road has become so famous that even new players are coming here and most players don't know how to drive! Also these players don't know the rules. They don't know how to overtake. In addition, the number of troll players is quite high. This is a problem in itself. And without forgetting, with the new coming update many players have a lot of fps drops. This causes many accidents. There is a rule in the traffic to follow the distance. But the players are approaching the bumper and driving. They call it the professionalism.'' For these reasons , there are many accidents. This is very sadly.

Best&Kind Regards

DarkOwl

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

Nah, I don't like that road, it's just too annoying and stressful and if you mess up, you're doomed. However, I like the motorway alternative just a bit south that goes by Liege. That one has space so you can breathe, enough traffic to keep you happy, and some speed speed sections for those who rocket past everyone at 150

ayop

If you like traffic jams, you should get there. But remember to: Not overtaking, hazardous driving (=> max. 80km/h i would suggest), and so on. It just can get sometimes annoying if those little kids are coming with trucks or cars and speeding recklessly thru everyone. When admins are there, its mostly fine and can be fun. IMPORTANT: You need to have a good internetconnection and a very good PC. Otherwise you will experience some massive FPS drops and internetlags. It won't only be for you annoying, mostly for the others. So before you go there, please make sure your PC & your internetconnection will do the job.

Sincerely Flying Cat

Found this comment useful? Then please vote for it. Thank you! :D 

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

• 2 weeks later...

Archived