All Euro truck users

Acoa

Drive everywhere except on the C-D road. The road is full of maniacs who think that this game is just about overtaking, cutting people off or ramming you.

8 hours ago, TGR CC Aka said:

But there are so many accidents I want to hear everyone's opinion on this :D 

Sure there are. You won't really laugh if you are one of them or if you get into an accident :lol:

6 hours ago, WOWJ2005 said:

Going Down The C-D Road Allows Me To Farm Reports And I Have Got 52 People Banned So Far. I You Want Heavy Traffic And Want To Farm Reports Like Me, Go Down The C-D Road 

Well this is not really something to be proud of. Please tell me one thing. Do you enjoy reporting people? I've never seen someone driving on the C-D road just to catch people and report them. That's a first. :D

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

7 hours ago, WOWJ2005 said:

Going Down The C-D Road Allows Me To Farm Reports And I Have Got 52 People Banned So Far. I You Want Heavy Traffic And Want To Farm Reports Like Me, Go Down The C-D Road

Farm reports? This is what you play MP for? Pathetic. You should be banned yourself from using the reports system. And you will be eventually if you keep doing this.

1 hour ago, weezy said:

Well this is not really something to be proud of. Please tell me one thing. Do you enjoy reporting people? I've never seen someone driving on the C-D road just to catch people and report them. That's a first

A first? Not in the least. I guess that there are less people doing this right now, because of the "Scoring" system implemented within the reporting one, that can get players banned from using it if they are seen as "report hunters", but there used to be lots of people doing just this: Join EU#2, go to the places where chaos is guaranteed, stop away from the road and go into free camera just to record and report every little misconduct they would see. Like I said above, PATHETIC, but... Wannabe "admins".

My thoughts about the C-D road: It's a nice route to do in EU#1 or SP, narrow, twisty, with different speed requirements to go through safely, etc. But in EU#2, going there is just asking for trouble. No matter how careful you drive, you can't avoid being hit by some of the maniacs, reckless drivers, trolls, NFS fans, laggers with 300+ ms ping, laggers with potato PCs that can barely handle the MP but seem to insist on burning them down... And if that's not enough, any little mistake you make on that road can get you banned by those report-hunters I mentioned above. All in all: EU#2 & 3000+ players & C-D area is the place in MP to avoid at all costs IMO. If only the majority of people were mature enough to respect others, the traffic jams would be awesome but currently they are just a trap where you will be rear-ended, side-wiped by stupid overtakers coming from both sides or even destroyed by NCZ hackers.

12 hours ago, [VIVA] Arctic Wolf said:

Hola, 

C-d is a bad road drive on and sometimes fun/funny whenever I drive on that road I feel like I'm the main target for everyone to ram becuz  last night I had to f7 10 times in the same place lol. 

The bad thing is I end up with 80 record vids to watch :( lmao

Same here,  I like go there once or twice every week but after that it is just enough for me and drive on the other routes :D There are many routes that are more beautiful and I sometimes think why there aren't more people driving those... It would make TruckersMP way more fun then people that just drive the C-D route alone.  :D

Don't understand me wrong though, C-D route is also a fun route but sometimes it just seems most people are the main target for everyone.

Dutch Hazmat Special Division Manager at Viva Trucking NL

12 hours ago, WOWJ2005 said:

:o Back-seat moderating is punishable, mate. Be careful.

C-D is funniest way in TMP because there are traffic.

76561198178929243.png

Full-Stack Web Developer

I enjoy driving on the Calais-Duisburg road. Yeah, you can be involved in some accidents but I record everytime I log in to TMP and 99% of my reports of people driving badly in that road, got accepted. I still don't know why this road is so congested, I don't know the history of it. 

🚚 Former Driver at Red Line Cargo 🚚

mzEdwA2.png

Archived