Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Which program is best for recording?

kubb

If you've Nvidia Graphics Card GTX 660 or higher I suggest you to use ShadowPlay.
I use it for 1 year and It's perfect as I don't have FPS drops when I record or stream.

If you can't use ShadowPlay because of your potato pc I suggest you to use Mirillis Action.
That's also a great recording/streaming software.

2 minutes ago, Dopaa said:

I am using OBS to record. Also, you can stream on twitch with OBS. It is so useful.

I have potato pc so stream isnt good idea for me ☺

4 minutes ago, BL4CK$K1LL said:

If you've Nvidia Graphics Card GTX 660 or higher I suggest you to use ShadowPlay.
I use it for 1 year and It's perfect as I don't have FPS drops when I record or stream.

If you can't use ShadowPlay because of your potato pc I suggest you to use Mirillis Action.
That's also a great recording/streaming software.

Yeah :D My pc is a bit potato, I will try Mirillis Action, thanks :)

Hello Kubb,

the best Recording Programm is "Nvidia Geforce Experience". But you Need to be careful, if you have an "Bad" Coumpter, then that could be an Little Problem... If you have Windows 10, then you could see in Compter Settings > Gaming (Xbox Sign) > And you can see the Comands where you can Active it. At my Computer is it on "WIN + ALT + R" and it works. You can try it, it does not take any FPS down. That could be an Solution for Players with "Bad" Computer.

Best Regards The Blue Engel

Wien, 29.09.2018 at 13:25

10 minutes ago, ҉ тнє вℓυє єηgєℓ ҉ said:

Hello Kubb,

the best Recording Programm is "Nvidia Geforce Experience". But you Need to be careful, if you have an "Bad" Coumpter, then that could be an Little Problem... If you have Windows 10, then you could see in Compter Settings > Gaming (Xbox Sign) > And you can see the Comands where you can Active it. At my Computer is it on "WIN + ALT + R" and it works. You can try it, it does not take any FPS down. That could be an Solution for Players with "Bad" Computer.

Best Regards The Blue Engel

Wien, 29.09.2018 at 13:25

Hi man thanks for advice but I don't have Win 10 :( 

28 minutes ago, kubb said:

I am looking for program which will not drop fps in my game. And does not take too much in disk.

OBS is not really that good for low PC's. It also depends on if you have a Nvidia or AMD Graphic Card. If Nvidia, then, of course, Shadowplay and if AMD then ReLive. I'm currently using ReLive from AMD and I can't complain. Much better than Shadowplay at least in my opinion.

Also, I have moved your Topic to the "Off Topic Discussion" section.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Just now, weezy said:

OBS is not really that good for low PC's. It also depends on if you have a Nvidia or AMD Graphic Card. If Nvidia, then, of course, Shadowplay and if AMD then ReLive. I'm currently using ReLive from AMD and I can't complain. Much better than Shadowplay at least in my opinion.

I have AMD Graphics, I will try thanks ♥

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived