Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Can't log in!

Cisko

Question

So I don't know if this is an TruckersMP issue but I think it should be, so basically I can log in normally in TruckersMP Website but when I try to log in in game it says invalid e mail or password, I've tried chaning my password but still the same.

Anyone else expirencing the same issue here?

11 answers to this question

hello

Enter to the site with E-Mail, which you register on the site, not your game nickname, or Steam nickname;
- Write your E-Mail and password in Notepad, and then copy them one by one paste in the login window, if you  not sure that your login and password is correct writing by yourself;
- If none of the above advice does not help the situation, try to reset your password and log in again;
- Do not use a password or E-Mail any symbols, password must being only characters and numbers;
- Do not use Steam-account, if the game is not bought on it, and on the other account. With the «Steam Family Sharing»to play in multiplayer you can't to connect also;
- Your e-mail address from a Steam account must match the email address used when you registered on  ETS2MP site. This is a very important point!
- Run Steam, then press Profile> Edit Profile> My private setting and set a to all point is "Public";

If none of the above works, then try these:

1) Go on Documents-ETS2MP and delete client.edc
2) Write your password and mail into a text file
3) Open ETS2MP and copy the mail and the password from the text file created before on the ETS2MP login page with CTRL+V

also you can read this topic

if this still cannot solve your problem,create a support ticket here:

https://www.truckersmp.com/support

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

• Thanks 1

Hello, @Cisko

• Make sure that you are logging in with the Steam account that was originally attached to that TruckersMP account.

•  Make sure that the @ symbol is being entered correctly. You can copy the symbol in Notepad and then paste it when you are typing your e-mail address. You can also hold ALT and type 6, 4 using numpad to create the symbol.

If you can't log in, create a ticket:

http://truckersmp.com/support.

• Thanks 1

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Hello guys, I appriciate all that tried to help, but unfortuntently I am still expirencing the same issue, I've tried everything what u said guys, but nothing is working, and about deleting client.edc file, I do not even have that file, I've played ETS2MP but long time ago worked normally with the same password and email, but yesterday I tried and nothing, I've tried changing passowrd as well as said. And still nothing, I have also tried deleting the bin folder and verfying my files, but still the same issue. @NeonLeon

Dear @Cisko

Can you try this ? 

> Please head over to the installation folder of Euro Truck Simulator 2 on Steam ( for ex: X:\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin )

> Delete the bin folder.

> Verify integrity of game cache for Euro Truck Simulator 2 [ Go to Steam - Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Properties - Local Files - Verify integrity of game cache ]

> Wait for the process to finish.

> Start TruckersMP and try to login.

> Set your Steam profile public

Regards, 

TruckersMP -  Forum Moderator
Staff since 2017

Languages: French ~ English ~ Spanish

Open a Support Ticket | Appeal your Ban | Report a Player | Join us !

1 hour ago, King^ said:

Dear @Cisko

Can you try this ? 

> Please head over to the installation folder of Euro Truck Simulator 2 on Steam ( for ex: X:\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin )

> Delete the bin folder.

> Verify integrity of game cache for Euro Truck Simulator 2 [ Go to Steam - Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Properties - Local Files - Verify integrity of game cache ]

> Wait for the process to finish.

> Start TruckersMP and try to login.

> Set your Steam profile public

Regards, 

I already tried that too haha, but thanks tho!

• HaulieCry 1

Hello @Cisko

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days and because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section. If you still need help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. If you want, you can also submit a support ticket here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day! 

//locked and moved to inactive topic

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German