Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

I DO NOT SEE PLAYERS!

DA_DA_YA

Question

Hello, I have a problem. When I go to the server (Europa 2), I do not see the players, but all people see me. I can safely ride. From the outside it looks like this: I pass through people and nanshaw them damage, but I get nothing myself. How to solve this problem? Has already received a ban.
ETSMP reinstalled. There is no anti-virus. Ping 60-80. On another computer, there is no such problem.
Sorry for my bad english. I hope you understand my problem.

• Confused 1

25 answers to this question

hello

have you checked your internet

You may be having a connection problem

1. Try turning your router off for 1 minute and then turning it back on and see if you still have connection problems
2. Try clearing your DNS cache, follow this link for the guidehttps://documentation.cpanel.net/display/CKB/How+To+Clear+Your+DNS+Cache
3. Try changing your DNS to Google's one and see if that has any effecthttps://www.techworm.net/2016/08/change-default-dns-google-dns-fast-internet-speeds.html
4. Try re-setting your win-sock cache.

step 1: click on windows search program and type "cmd" enter (run cmd as an admin, right click run as admin).
step 2: once you're in, type "netsh winsock reset catalog" enter.
step 3: type "netsh int ip reset.log hit" enter.
step 4: restart your computer.

Reset your network adapter, firewall and DHCP.

This page will guide you through what you need to do and explains for different Windows operating systems as you scroll down. https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?id=6653.

You type:

netsh int ip reset reset.txt
netsh winsock reset
netsh advfirewall reset 

into a command prompt window

also Make sure that the Windows firewall does not block your connection. Open the Windows firewall and say Restore defaults.

c0ab01c8ed1646078c9dfe10439a4d3b.png

you also can create a support ticket here to looking for help

https://www.truckersmp.com/support

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Hello Da_Da_Ya!

First of all, have you tried it on another server? (Which you cant really do right now...) 

The reason you probably got a ban for this, is because there is people using cheats or external software to make their trucks basically invicible and they drive thru players, on purpouse.

What you should have done, is not driven, waited a few minutes, and then look if it loaded the other players in. Because it can take a while sometimes.

Otherwise i recommend you fully uninstall ETS2 and DIrectX, reinstall them both and you should be fine!

Hope that helped you!,

-Levi

Dear @DA_DA_YA,

This is a normal condition. Often happens in crowded areas. To avoid this, open the "TAB" and check the distance between you and the players around you. If these values are "0", not move until these values rise. That's why it seems like the "ncz" trick by passing through everyone. We're sorry you were banned. You can appeal it at the following address.

https://truckersmp.com/appeals

Hope your problem solved.

Kind Regards,

DarkScream38

🇺🇸 Kind regards / 🇹🇷 Saygılar,

Rowiera

TruckersMP | Game Moderator

Hello @DA_DA_YA

Try turning off your internet and wait 10 seconds. Then you turn it on again.

Please let us know when your Problem has solved ! 

I hope thats help you ! :)

• Like 1

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

13 minutes ago, [NL/GER] Levi said:

Hello Da_Da_Ya!

First of all, have you tried it on another server? (Which you cant really do right now...) 

The reason you probably got a ban for this, is because there is people using cheats or external software to make their trucks basically invicible and they drive thru players, on purpouse.

What you should have done, is not driven, waited a few minutes, and then look if it loaded the other players in. Because it can take a while sometimes.

Otherwise i recommend you fully uninstall ETS2 and DIrectX, reinstall them both and you should be fine!

Hope that helped you!,

-Levi

The problem is only on 2 and 3 server. When I visited the server, I waited 30 minutes, but nothing changed. Such a problem is not just for me. I did not use cheats, otherwise why do I write about my problem here.

15 minutes ago, DarkScream38 said:

Dear @DA_DA_YA,

This is a normal condition. Often happens in crowded areas. To avoid this, open the "TAB" and check the distance between you and the players around you. If these values are "0", not move until these values rise. That's why it seems like the "ncz" trick by passing through everyone. We're sorry you were banned. You can appeal it at the following address.

https://truckersmp.com/appeals

Hope your problem solved.

Kind Regards,

DarkScream38

Thank you, I will try to file an appeal, but when I open "TAB" I do not see anyone.

Hello again @DA_DA_YA,

thank you for your reply of my first message. I think you should create a feedback ticket (https://truckersmp.com/feedback/create) to Game Moderation Management and rewrite your situation as you've already written here. You can also add the link to your (this) posts here. As @[NL/GER] Levi already said, I think that you've a chance to be unbanned because the situation sounds understandable & serious.

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager

Hello :)

Looks like you have freezing in game

Please try these:

Common solution is to fire/dismiss all your drivers and then remove/sell their trucks. Sometimes MP takes a while to sync all of the drivers and their trucks so it ends up freezing. Once you do this, the freezing times should reduce or completely stop.

Alternatively if the above fails to work:

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

You should start TruckersMP as admin. This is really important.

Also try to start TruckersMP with DirectX (64)

Guide:

> Go to your steam App
> Go to library
> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play"
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2
> Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

Also try to reinstall TruckersMP.

Go to '%programdata%' and delete the folder 'TruckersMP'. After that uninstall TruckersMP and download the MOD again. https://truckersmp.com/download -> Launch the installer as admin

• Update your graphic card driver.
  • Take care not to play in busy areas.
  • Pull down your graphics settings.
  • You maybe need a new profile,delete old and get a new one.
  • Reinstall the mod and make sure that you put correct in directory. (\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2)
  • Don't use unsupported mods.Also too many mods can cause your game to crash.You can find supported and allowed mod from here.
  • Delete file Documents/ETSMP (Please before deleting,backup this file)
  • That's may be caused by missing game file.Go to Steam Library / Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 / Properties / Local Files / Verify Integrity of Game Files.
  • Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7) & DirectX & Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and use CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.

Also I suggest you should record when playing if you have this problem (freezing), because you cannot see other players and you can be banned for permanently for hacking for you don't have a video record

11 hours ago, DA_DA_YA said:

Hello again,

you're driving from right lane to the left lane, backwards to the middle lane, to the richt lane,... . This is ruthless anyway! You always drive where other players are on the way atm.

MY OPINION: You have clearly used a NCZ hack and acted intentionally. For me there would be no reason to unban you as everybody can see that you're driving too fast, ruthless & on the lanes where other trucks are driving also atm.

If you had not seen any other players, you would have been more careful & made a video & reported this as a game bug.

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager

Dear @DA_DA_YA

I suggest you to open a support ticket here.

A lot of answers were given without result, and a lot witout help.

Regards, 

TruckersMP -  Forum Moderator
Staff since 2017

Languages: French ~ English ~ Spanish

Open a Support Ticket | Appeal your Ban | Report a Player | Join us !

4 hours ago, MrJonton01 [GER] said:

As I asked, are all your drivers (especially graphic drivers and network drivers) updated?

Did you already try completely reinstalling the game itself?

I already got a ban and do all the senseless. The drivers were updated, but the game did not reinstall.

3 hours ago, grundi2601 said:

Hello again,

you're driving from right lane to the left lane, backwards to the middle lane, to the richt lane,... . This is ruthless anyway! You always drive where other players are on the way atm.

MY OPINION: You have clearly used a NCZ hack and acted intentionally. For me there would be no reason to unban you as everybody can see that you're driving too fast, ruthless & on the lanes where other trucks are driving also atm.

If you had not seen any other players, you would have been more careful & made a video & reported this as a game bug.

If I do not see anyone, what difference does it make how I go?

Hello @DA_DA_YA

try:

Go to Documents and Delete the ETS2MP Folder

Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (Without the quotes)

Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

And, go to re/download this launcher here

If it still doesn't work, try these:

If you are using Windows 7, please install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 

Complete the Windows Update updates.

Install programs such as Directx, Microsoft Framework 4.6.

Make sure that the drivers for your display card are up to date. 

Best regards,

iFlufy

TruckersMP Support 

I have the same problem ...actually i have this problem for 5 years , but until now i would just restart the game thinking that my computer is at fault ...well here i am with a new PC and i still have this problem but this time it happens right when i enter the server ...players won't load , can't type in chat but my friends can see me and i can drive through them . I tried reinstalling the game , restarting the router and everything and nothing works.

This normally happend when i was in a busy area and loading a lot of players but as you can see , now it happens whenever i try to enter the server.

49 minutes ago, Focus11 said:

I have the same problem ...actually i have this problem for 5 years , but until now i would just restart the game thinking that my computer is at fault ...well here i am with a new PC and i still have this problem but this time it happens right when i enter the server ...players won't load , can't type in chat but my friends can see me and i can drive through them . I tried reinstalling the game , restarting the router and everything and nothing works.

This normally happend when i was in a busy area and loading a lot of players but as you can see , now it happens whenever i try to enter the server.

Your drivers aren't fully updated, I think.

You are running 399.X, while 416.X is already out.

Please try updating your Graphics driver first.

~ MrJonton01

Last answer on this topic was at Friday; 3 days ago That's why I'll move this topic to Inactive If you want this topic getting removed again, feel free to contact me

Locked and moved to Inactive :)

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

Hello, 

Due to inactivity +2 days, we will move this to an unresolved issue.
If you have a problem in the future, create a new topic or create a support ticket. 

Thanks for your understanding. 

//Moved to unsolved topics due to inactivity.