What do people mean when they say "rec"

thewoolysheep08

That usually doesn't mean anything. They just type that to scare you. I've witnessed that too many times. "REC" kinda means that he recorded your 'mistake' or something that should get you banned but some actually report you so they just type "REC" to let you know that they have been recording you. You can either expect a ban soonish or nothing.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

It has many uses :)

Meant to be said as a threatening, as a bluff or as a coping mechanism with the pain of getting your cargo REKT :lol: or some people say it after they crashed into someone (on purpose or not on purpose) so they can try to manipulate the other driver if he's insecure and hence avoiding a report :mellow:

Real eyes realise real lies.

the moment i go online and play in EU2 i record the whole session so i always have evidence that i did not cause the crash or broke the rules no one drives perfect but if you get a wrong way driver in germany that just totaly wrecks you and you get the report on you you can simply prove with your recording your innocent

10 hours ago, xProgodzx said:

the moment i go online and play in EU2 i record the whole session so i always have evidence that i did not cause the crash or broke the rules no one drives perfect but if you get a wrong way driver in germany that just totaly wrecks you and you get the report on you you can simply prove with your recording your innocent

I do that too but lately I forget to start the recording and I regret it so bad... :unsure:

On the other hand I love how most players have that REC tag in their nicks to scare the players but from my experience (mostly on the CD road) 50% of them are abusing the game rules.
Had a situation when a guy was overtaking me from the right (out of the road) and I saw him writing "recorded you" and I was like ....... DUDE you recorded how you are not obeying the rules !?!?:thinking:<_<

So yeah just drive safely and calmly especially on the busy roads so you don't get yourself punished whether someone is recording you or not.

I have recording as a tag just so people know before they want to decide to ram or troll. If someone crashes into me and they apologise I have no problem with that, I will only report if it is intentional. If people want to roll the dice thinking I'm not recording they can chance their luck because they can view the evidence for themselves when report goes in.  

i don`t drive calais duisburg anymore just to crowded but ill record my sesson completely i been in crashes and ive said sorry as the guy drove 80 did not see him coming once i saw him come it was just to late to brake said sorry i did not see him as i never meant to hit him but he was not there in the first place when i started to turn must have gotten just online when it happend i get that intentionaly crashing people is bad but always record your session so if you where banned unfairly you atleast have proof i seen 3 people driving wrong way as they missed a turn im not gonna report them aslong they don`t crash into me on purpose

i drive carefull i brake in time but i just see so many people who just drive like it s f1 car and then crash into you complaining you blocked them maybe they had to break for something that happend infront of them

Archived