Trailers now mega unstable

UKDemon

Question

After the update had no issues with trailer stability but since last night I do any corner even a slight one at low speeds and I have to fight to not roll over which I usually loose, I think iv rolled about 19 times since last night and I have no idea anymore how to sort it bar uninstalling the game for the first time since it came out as its making delivery's impossible. Is there any fix

Thanks

10 answers to this question

Can you define "low speeds"? To some, low speed when driving through a corner is 30 Km/h, to others it's 80 Km/h. Whatever it is, the solution is simple: Drive even slower, until you find the speed that will allow you to do those turns without problems. If your vehicle is rolling over constantly it can only mean that you are taking turns too fast.

Last answer on this topic was at Saturday; 3 days ago That's why I'll move this topic to Inactive If you want this topic getting removed again, feel free to contact me :)

Locked and moved to Inactive topics

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png