Problem with the game

Daniel Ramos

Question

So sorry for that, 

but  the admin over here, did closed my topic without give me a chance for reply, because that i'm creating a new topic....please, help me!

I do not think I can not have a solution for this. I've always played ONLINE and OFFLINE with the same profile, i've never any problem,  I've never used mod (I do not use mod of any kind). But as of yesterday I'm getting this problem, I can not play offline anymore, the game is freezing and I'm always being played to my base. The only way to play ET2 is ONLINE. Please, thank you if anyone can help me, I already tried to reinstall a lot thing, but no solution ...

12 answers to this question

Hello, 

Thank you for using the help section, you don't have to be sorry if you need help, and I will help you !

I found some topics for you, and i realy hope it would help you please read them and follow them.

https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=176953

https://steamcommunity.com/app/227300/discussions/0/624075566955399364/

Please, if theese solutions don't work, try to

• Launch your game with admins rights 
  • Try to fix your game files : go on steam -> Libraries -> Euro Truck Simulator 2 -> Properties -> Local Files -> Check games files
  • If it don't work, try to reinstall the game. 
  • If it still don't work, please contact SCS and explain them your issue. ( https://scssoft.com/contact.php )
  • If SCS don't answer or resolve your problem contact steam :) : ( https://help.steampowered.com/fr/ )

I hope it would help and solve your problem, i made a lot of research for it. 

Good luck

Be carefull on the road

RideSafe & Enjoy !

Hello Friend,
I suggest you take a look at this topic below.B)

It is not only you who have this problem. So when it comes to solving some problem in the game. I recommend doing a search in the forum, maybe there are problems solved. That's the reason someone closed their topic before.-_-

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

Greetings.

I'm afraid your description of the problem was too vague for a reliable answer. Could you be more specific about the problem you are currently facing? It would be easier for all of us if you could provide video footage of the problem in action, if it is possible on your side. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards.

v1.png 

hello

try this

solution1

Have you tried verify your game ?

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

solution2

If your game is freezing when you try to teleport you should wait from 5 minutes up to 30 minutes this happens only once, after you teleport the next time you will load instantly.

Disabling Cabin Accesories and Flags may also help for low end PCs. Using the 2 outside flags on your vehicle can drop you 30 frames and if you use the small flags in the cabin can drop you up to 50 frames!!!

Owning DLC's might help a bit with low FPS aswell in crowded areas since the game instantly loads the original skin and doesn't replace it with a random color.

Installing the game into a SSD helps with game loading and auto-save freeze.

Always install the latest GPU drivers. Before you install the new drivers remove the old ones with Display Driver Unistaller (DDU). If you are on a desktop download the drivers from AMD or Nvidia. If you are using a laptop you should download the drivers from the manufacturer! 

Keep trucks and drivers to the minimum, the more drivers and trucks you have the more lag will cause you when the game auto-saves or when you teleport. It also helps saving quicker when you use PrtScn (quick save).

A max amount of 15 drivers in 3 garages is recommended. Other garages can be bought but do not assign any AI drivers to them.

Changing your save format for the purposes of save editing will cause auto-save lag issues on large profiles and slower systems. To remedy this, changing the `g_save_format` value to the default of 0 will drastically reduce your profile's auto-save time. Though with the default save format, you cannot make modifications to your save file, such as adding customs jobs using Virtual Speditor.

Always but always make sure you run the game on DirectX and not OpenCL. Running the game on OpenCL will cut your FPS to half or even cause you game crash. If you are not sure if you run MP in DirectX run the game once in SP by Choosing "Launch ETS2 DirectX (64-bit)". 

also you can read this topic may help you

also if this still cannot solve your problem

create a support ticket here

https://www.truckersmp.com/support

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

• HaulieLove 1

I do not know how to give more details, so I'll detail on topics and also made a video:

eu não sei como dar maiores detalhes, então, vou detalhar em tópicos e também fiz um video:

*The game Freezing into the world (it's happening JUST offline..offline!)
*I've never this problem until yesterday
*If I can play online via truckersMP , I believe that's problem to be in truckersMP(yesterday  we had a update, correct?)

thank you so much for everthing guys....

6 hours ago, RobloxianPLAYS said:

Ok, I have a suggestion, try creating a new profile. This will tell us if it's an issue with the profile or with teh game

5 hours ago, [WTLVTC] ismail [TR] said:

Hello there buddy,

Please let us know your question is answered now :) 

hello !

I've created a new pofile, and everything appeared to be normal, but i can't started a new caarrer :(  I wanna my profile back

see that..

I always have played online and offline with the same profile and a i've never any problem,  after truckersMP update from 27th and I can't more play offline again

A friend told me that...

"its because of the time , tmp time is ahead of normal game time , so when you ran it on mp it messed up. You should keep one profile for offline and one for online."

But, What do I do now?
In all my life I played online and offline with the same profile, I never had problems. This bug was introduced as of the update on the 27th.

11 hours ago, Daniel Ramos said:

I do not know how to give more details, so I'll detail on topics and also made a video:

eu não sei como dar maiores detalhes, então, vou detalhar em tópicos e também fiz um video:

*The game Freezing into the world (it's happening JUST offline..offline!)
*I've never this problem until yesterday
*If I can play online via truckersMP , I believe that's problem to be in truckersMP(yesterday  we had a update, correct?)

thank you so much for everthing guys....

Hello back, 

Did you try all my solutions ? 

Because it appears that your last save is not valid, did you realy try to follow my topic ?

Good luck, 

Be carefull on the road

RideSafe & Enjoy !

30 minutes ago, EnderGamesYTB said:

Olá de volta 

Você tentou todas as minhas soluções? 

Porque parece que seu último salvamento não é válido, você realmente tentou seguir meu tópico?

Boa sorte, 

Tenha cuidado na estrada

RideSafe & Divirta-se!

Yes, and I said in the case, it worked , but to  tart a new game from the beginning..it's boring

BUT ...I have a good news!!

I opened ets2 via truckers MP, and I did entered in the world, i did press tab and disabled development loging and it worked!!  unbelievable. I did somes deliveries and I've not any problem..until now...I'm testing yet

• Thanks 1

Last answer on this topic was at Saturday; 3 days ago That's why I'll move this topic to Inactive If you want this topic getting removed again, feel free to contact me :)

Locked and moved to Inactive topics

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png