Why has the trailer stability changed?

MadAlice

@PrinceOfJerusalem It worked for me. I changed it from the default 0.5 to 0.33. What I don't know is if it works trying to set values higher than 1.0 - I've seen videos of people with the stability so cheated that when they rolled over, the vehicle just went by itself back on its wheels. Bad thing: this is considered as "hacking" and can get the player banned for good.

7 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@PrinceOfJerusalem It worked for me. I changed it from the default 0.5 to 0.33. What I don't know is if it works trying to set values higher than 1.0 - I've seen videos of people with the stability so cheated that when they rolled over, the vehicle just went by itself back on its wheels. Bad thing: this is considered as "hacking" and can get the player banned for good.

@FernandoCR [ESP] I already have the in game slider all the way to the right so i'm not sure what it's value is right now.

edit: I would like to have the stability at what it was before the 1.32 update.

11 hours ago, PrinceOfJerusalem said:

@FernandoCR [ESP] I already have the in game slider all the way to the right so i'm not sure what it's value is right now.

edit: I would like to have the stability at what it was before the 1.32 update.

All to the right now means an stability value of 0.5, in previous versions all to the right meant a value of 1.0

SCS made it so the maximum trailer stability now is 50% of what it used to be previously. Those who were using the default setting will have to make sure that now the slider is all to the right and the vehicle will behave the same as before. Those who had the slider all to the right before will now have to drive more carefully... I don't know if there's a way to override this setting and make the value higher than 0.5 but I wouldn't recommend it. Like I said before, GMs can consider this change as "hacking" and it would mean a permanent ban for those who are caught with increased stability.

On 9/28/2018 at 6:35 PM, Digital said:

SCS changed this for 1.32, you need to slow down the corners. That's just common sense for trucking.

exactly that ^

I know how it feels i did the same driving fast through corners but now we need to slow down at corners, but don't forget it's a simulation game and not a race game where we can go 150kn/h through corners.

Yes it's bothering most people i bet, but we have to adapt people!

35 minutes ago, ThieF_24 said:

exactly that ^

I know how it feels i did the same driving fast through corners but now we need to slow down at corners, but don't forget it's a simulation game and not a race game where we can go 150kn/h through corners.

Yes it's bothering most people i bet, but we have to adapt people!

+1.  Its a change for a more SIMULATOR game and we need to accept it.

So if anyone wants to run, dont take the most unstable trailers such as All Krone's, Flatbeds and Lowbeds loaded with high wheight cargoes. Also dont put it in Steering wheels on the trailer because it will make easily to flip over on sharp cruves if you are speeding.

6 hours ago, uBreaky said:

I felt no difference in stability personally.

Me neither. But it's for a simple reason: Before the update, my stability setting was already below 0.5, so I'm used to drive carefully and slow down when turning. For most people, however, who had it at max so they could go at 150 Km/h almost everywhere, this is definitely a game-changer. I only use the EU#1 server and with the 110 Km/h limit and more serious players there, I see no problems at all, but I can imagine how badly things must be going in the EU#2 server with all of the reckless NFS fans who never learnt to slow down when turning. I guess that those "Idiots on the road" youtubers must feel overwhelmed right now :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived