Why has the trailer stability changed?

MadAlice

Hi,

Im sure that this isnt the first topic about trailer stability but can someone explain to me why the trailer stability has changed. It is getting frustrating that I go round a corner and i tip. I have got trailier stability all the way and I shouldnt be tipping - why has truckers mp messed with something that already works fine? 

Realism.

Great change too. I have no issues navigating corners at 15-20km/h or taking motorway bends at 80km/h. You're playing a game that's supposed to be approached from a simulation standpoint. :truestory:

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

5 minutes ago, JeffSFC said:

Realism.

Great change too. I have no issues navigating corners at 15-20km/h or taking motorway bends at 80km/h. You're playing a game that's supposed to be approached from a simulation standpoint. :truestory:

Same. I agree with this change. Turning & cornering at blasting speeds is ridiculous.

Real eyes realise real lies.

7 minutes ago, Digital said:

SCS changed this for 1.32, you need to slow down the corners. That's just common sense for trucking.

Even at 50 they go over, its worse with steering axles. But i guess nothing can be done to get around it if its SCS! Yet people still insist on doing 93mph & then dramatically loose it. I mean i like to go fast but its knowing where to open up, a truck tipped over where i live doing 40 on a roundabout. I hate to say it but i think SCS are starting to push the " realism " factor into place, maybe people will start to slow down.....naa who am i kidding, expect lots of pileups! 

I vote up to SCS. They just improved the reality to the game. If you were able to clear the corner at that speed before the update, you were way too fast and probably a reckless driver (not skilled). This is not a racing game, if you are really need for speed then play need for speed. I vote up too all improvements that will increase the game reality of a simulator.

SCS added this for more realism, You can change the trailer stability under game play settings though...

https://imgur.com/a/fO9GmyE

(note: this is the configuration SCS copied from 1.31 on my settings, I changed it afterwards to the 1.32 config of 0.5  (50%) instead of 1 (100%))

Dutch Hazmat Special Division Manager at Viva Trucking NL

Archived