Yeah no.

Ihoff

Im guessing a lot of other people had issues with cars the same as me. Just in 2 days i've encountered *** with cars either blocking roads, holding down horns for minutes while im in a collision free zone because somehow I'm in the way..?

and cars actually driving on the wrong side or overtaking me to intentionally flip me over or cause dmg which equals money which equals time. And my time is effectively wasted, hours of it. 

I liked the concept, I liked the friendly honks when meeting other players and I liked the calm almost traffic free roads. I liked the server and the game, but it's just not enjoyable anymore. Today I lost almost all my money trying to fix my truck and in the end it just broke down every few miles cause I couldn't afford the repairs. All because some bored *** HAD to run into me.

I couldn't even type in the chat to ask why or complain or report him, but I guess people just dont give a shit. It's pretty boring, I had fun and now im bored again. Thanks for that random *** car drivers...I guess you got exavtly what you wanted. Cheers!

Going on car free servers doesn't help cause there are trucker *** too. Shit is not dank.

Unfortunately those players are all over the map. I recommend you start recording videos and reporting them on the site: https://truckersmp.com/reports.
Now if you do not like to record videos it is better not to play online.:truestory:

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

Hai,

To start off, let's clarify a few things.

16 minutes ago, Ihoff said:

Im guessing a lot of other people had issues with cars the same as me. Just in 2 days i've encountered *** with cars either blocking roads, holding down horns for minutes

Were you driving on the well known Calais-Duisburg road? If so, then you should avoid that road by any chance as there is a neverending chaos.

18 minutes ago, Ihoff said:

and cars actually driving on the wrong side or overtaking me to intentionally flip me over or cause dmg which equals money which equals time. And my time is effectively wasted, hours of it

You could avoid all of that by just avoiding that road. If you see someone driving in the wrong way or ramming you in any way, then I would highly recommend reporting them on the Website. It also depends on where you're driving.

20 minutes ago, Ihoff said:

I liked the server and the game, but it's just not enjoyable anymore.

How come? How come it's not enjoyable anymore? Please give us clear facts.

21 minutes ago, Ihoff said:

I couldn't even type in the chat to ask why or complain or report him, but I guess people just dont give a shit.

I particularly have to agree on that. Some people really don't care and they do whatever they want. The best way to stop them is to report them on the Website. Some people really learn after getting banned.

Also, please watch your language as we have rules here on the forum. I have removed them from your post and I don't want to see those words again. Let's discuss peacefully.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

34 minutes ago, Ihoff said:

Im guessing a lot of other people had issues with cars the same as me. Just in 2 days i've encountered *** with cars either blocking roads, holding down horns for minutes while im in a collision free zone because somehow I'm in the way..?

and cars actually driving on the wrong side or overtaking me to intentionally flip me over or cause dmg which equals money which equals time. And my time is effectively wasted, hours of it. 

Hello,

User will overtake you everyday.... this isn't new. However, they are not trying to "flip" you it's in the matter rather they will pass you safely or not, sometimes users troll you...

Stay happy and safe

If you’re having this kind of problems, I advise spending more time in DLC areas, as the population is lower than on the main map.

Italy is a great choice. Good scenery, interesting roads, and low population. Moreover, I never had any incidents with the players from Italy. 0. I haven’t seen and trolls since getting the expansion.

Real eyes realise real lies.

if you are having problems, with the annoying people who are driving cars or the annoying people who are driving trucks I can offer a solution to that problem where no matter how hard they try, they can neither block or ram you and that is the EU 4 server for ETS, as for ATS, if you play that, there isn't a similar server to EU4.

I understand your frustration but as the mod said, using foul language truly isn't needed. you can make your point with out resorting to foul language.

It's a must to have a high money profile in MP. You can easily download one from sites like ets2.lt. There's also a /fix command you can use every 10 minutes so I suggest only using it when above something like 20-30% damage, unfortunately it doesn't repair your load so that's why I suggested a money profile.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear lhoff,

As your topic has been inactive for 14 days, I'm going to move it to the archive to keep the Forum organized. As the Forum is a busy place, we archive Topics that are inactive for 14 days to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you want your topic to be unarchived, simply request it with a report or sent me a Private Message!

//Topic moved to Archive.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Archived