My Friend can't connect his Steam profile with the Multiplayer's

SkyMas7er23

Question

Hello,

My friend have the following problem: When he try to register in the forum website, it sends him to login in the website through Steam. When your website send him to the Steam's website and he press the login button, it says him that the SteamID is already associated with another account, so he cannot login anyways. He tried to logout and then login through Steam, but the same error message appears. We was reading many forums, but we wasn't able to do anything. If someone have any idea of how to fix this, please to share it. Thanks!

His nickname if this would help: FuRi0usSenpai_ / Link to his profile: https://truckersmp.com/user/2254035

6 answers to this question

Hello @SkyMas7er23,

This is because he already has an account, so he can't register a new account (that is also against TruckersMP rules to have double accounts.)
The reason he can't register is since he's account is b
anned until 27 Oct 13:26

He has to appeal his ban in order to play/access TruckersMP again.

Normally, he can access the forums when he logs into his main acccount on truckersmp.com and then clicking forums. But he may receive this error because he is currently banned. (I'm not so sure about that but I think this is the reason.)

Regards,
Riley

• Thanks 1

Dutch Hazmat Special Division Manager at Viva Trucking NL

hello

Make sure everything on your steam  public.

just as the picture shows

cvDZatcCTQu-MtkN42oo9w.png

Then login on the TruckersMP website with the login you used with steam. Then check your linked games,

just as the picture shows

c25VcUw.png

if ETS2 is there it should work. If it still doesn't work,

create a support ticket here: https://www.truckersmp.com/support for the best information!

One thing you should remember:

one steam account only can be associated with one TruckersMP account,though you had deleted the account before.

It should work because your steam account is on the truckersmp website forever.

This is to prevent ban evading.

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

• Thanks 1