1. 1. What do you use to play ETS2

• Keyboard
    • Mouse
    • Controller
    • Steering Wheel
    • Keyboard + Mouse
    • Steering Wheel + paddles
    • Other...

I currently use mouse + keyboard, I would avoid using a controller since it really isn't that accurate.
Might upgrade to a steering wheel and shifter soon, but that isn't really important for me right now since I enjoy the game with keyboard too :)

Dutch Hazmat Special Division Manager at Viva Trucking NL

14 hours ago, RileyNeko said:

I currently use mouse + keyboard, I would avoid using a controller since it really isn't that accurate.
Might upgrade to a steering wheel and shifter soon, but that isn't really important for me right now since I enjoy the game with keyboard too :)

I agree with you. 

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team

Controller, PS4 Controller to be specific, because I feel comfortable to play with a Controller. I've been trying to play with Keyboard+Mouse but I don't really like it. My hand really hurts after driving for a while. If you have the best settings possible, then you don't really want to change to something else.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your opinions!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived