Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

No brake/indicator lights on krone trailer

dragonslayingmaster1000

This is if you don't have the DLC of course. This is pretty dangerous because you don't know if they're slowing down or turning into a gas station. This can cause very bad accidents so I suggest that you guys should put some lights on it. 

EDIT: Just to clarify, these are not brake and indicators from the DLC that would be added, only ones that you would see in the base trailers

If you want to be able to see the Krone brake lights, buy the Krone dlc, like the replacement trailer says! It really doesn't cost much. Also, brake lights arent required to tell if someone is slowing down. The blinkers arent entirely necessary either. Just keep 70 m or more behind one of those trailers if you really don't want to spend a small amount of money.

The replacement is ugly, because the TMP team isn't going to make an advanced model for you not owning DLC.

Its the same for the heavy cargo DLC.

Since players have such concerns, maybe they should temporary change the EU2 requirements to "must have Krone DLC" and allow cars in EU3 until they rework a proper model.

And swap both servers' player capacity also.

22 minutes ago, Glada_Laxen said:

Unfortunately, some drivers don't care whether others use brake lights at all. They ignore them

18 minutes ago, Miyuki said:

13 minutes ago, [VIVA] Arctic Wolf said:

The idea is good, but TMP usually doesn't consider it

Just keep distance and that will solve the problem as well... (I know simulation wise this isn't the best way...) but this way you will not have any trouble and still can slow down when you see the DLC trailer before you slowing down.
But when you can, I'd recommend just buying the Krone DLC. Since for 4 euros adding extra trailer ownership options and the trailers + wheels, It is a good deal and makes the multiplayer experience better.

Regards,
Riley

Dutch Hazmat Special Division Manager at Viva Trucking NL

For safety (and realism) reasons, all vehicles that participate in road traffic must meet certain requirements.

In their continuous efforts to improve our gameplay experience, the TruckersMP team should pay attention to such details.
IMHO, an optional DLC must not become a requirement for road traffic safety (or the other way around: a missing DLC must not jeopardize road traffic safety).

I therefore strongly agree to @dragonslayingmaster1000 suggestion.

I didn’t even think about this before. Yeah, not seeing brake or turn lights is a problem. The BUY KRONE DLC textures also totally break the immersion for those that didn’t buy the DLC. Replacing it with a standard white trailer with break & turn lights that reads “buy krone dlc” would be an effective, easy, and decent solution to the problem. 

Real eyes realise real lies.

Greetings.

As to my opinion and knowledge Truckersmp can't show sort of anything from the trailer as that could count as stealing from SCS and that includes tail lights, i know they are doing there best but they are very limited to what they can do and can show to others. 

Yes i hear you all and i am split inbetween that yes brake lights and turn signals/indicatiors is a trafic safety factor but also Truckersmp can't show the trailer to those that hasen't bought it completly they are very limited.

Also see the quote below from DerAmpelmann, from this topic 

DLC content cannot be added for users who do not have the DLC to see in TruckersMP as that would be a violation of the end-user license agreement. Hence the textures and models have been replaced that way.

Regards Rasmus(SWE)

image.png.a6a307d963f66b70d9bbc05ad8c0f806.png Since November 21, 2014

image.png.8dda56c1044eaadc5aa516fcf7e98c9f.png Since November 21, 2019

8 hours ago, Rasmus [SWE] said:

Greetings.

As to my opinion and knowledge Truckersmp can't show sort of anything from the trailer as that could count as stealing from SCS and that includes tail lights, i know they are doing there best but they are very limited to what they can do and can show to others. 

Yes i hear you all and i am split inbetween that yes brake lights and turn signals/indicatiors is a trafic safety factor but also Truckersmp can't show the trailer to those that hasen't bought it completly they are very limited.

Also see the quote below from DerAmpelmann, from this topic 

I saw that because I actually made that post. I understand they can't put any krone trailer assets in but putting some brake and indicator lights from the base trailers is fine and they could also easily make the trailer a plain white color.

I made a suggestion related to this but I already have the DLC before TMP is supporting 1.32. So I'd never had this issue ...

However you have to know all suggestions for Game after the forum reworked are stated "REJECTED". The reject rate is currently 100% and actually above 80% of all suggestions are rejected.

So please don't expect too much.

My friend even says that my trailer looks weird. The trailer is pink but the wheels are plastic bottle cap.

Because my tires are using Krone and the fuel economy is A grade.

Archived