Jump to content
iJeanPaul

Getting jobs with double trailer outside Scandinavia

Recommended Posts

How can I get jobs with my own trailer outside of Scandinavia?
I'm still limited to jobs inside scandinavia and I can't place my double trialer in a garage outside of Scandinavia.

Maybe I'm missing something or there is a guide but i haven't found one tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately, you can't. SCS decided to limit double trailer jobs to the territory of Scandinavia. On the bright side, you can buy a double trailer and drive to UK, Italy or some other fine place.

Maybe, one day, some mod will be added to TMP in order to let us do double trailer jobs outside of Scandinavia.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zVYPER said:

Unfortunately, you can't. SCS decided to limit double trailer jobs to the territory of Scandinavia. On the bright side, you can buy a double trailer and drive to UK, Italy or some other fine place.

Maybe, one day, some mod will be added to TMP in order to let us do double trailer jobs outside of Scandinavia.

This ^. Its coded into the game specifically by SCS to not allow Double Trailer jobs outside of Scandinavia. However, you are able to drive an empty Double Trailer anywhere in Europe on TMP, except for the Red Area shown in the picture posted below. If you attempt to drive a double trailer in the red area, you will be auto-kicked from TMP.

 

ETS2DoubleTrailerRestriction.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright thank you!

I thought you could also get jobs seeing the video on YouTube that the TruckersMP channel just released.

I myself don't really see the point of going to Italy or elsewhere without a load but that's just me tho.
Maybe it could be fun or a challenge on the curvy mountain roads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Encrypted_Data0 said:

Well, I have put my Double Trailer in Malmo and in SP I teleported my trailer over to Zurich and I am logging jobs fine

I’m not sure if I’m understanding this correctly. So, if you do that, you can do jobs outside of Scandinavia while using a double trailer? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Encrypted_Data0 said:

It worked for me :face-palm:

Okay @Encrypted_Data0, I had no idea how posibly you can do that. It’s not posible to move double trailers in a garage outside Scandinavia, isn’t it? Or is there some special trick to move it? I just tried using “relocate”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, zVYPER said:

Okay @Encrypted_Data0, I had no idea how posibly you can do that. It’s not posible to move double trailers in a garage outside Scandinavia, isn’t it? Or is there some special trick to move it? I just tried using “relocate”

I think he uses the "goto" command in SP, not sure about the jobs though how he did that.

example: goto praha 
(for teleporting to praha)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The rule was updated? Because i just checked the rules page and rule 5.2 (Auto Kicks) says:

  • Double Trailers (ETS2) - Doubles are only allowed inside the Scandinavia DLC. Taking them outside will cause the server to kick you.

I do not see any rule about double trailer ownership.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2018 at 11:33 AM, zVYPER said:

I’m not sure if I’m understanding this correctly. So, if you do that, you can do jobs outside of Scandinavia while using a double trailer? 

 

You can take a job INSIDE Scandinavia, which will be delivered INSIDE Scandinavia, and you could drive it towards all non-restricted Area. For example I crossed the ferry bettwen Gdeser and Rostock without being kicked or losing the trailer

Spoiler

HwO2DAk.jpg

But i have test the Actual Restricted Area is bettwen, more or less: Calais-Liege-METZ-MANNHEIM-Hamburg

 

So we can't enter on the famous Mannheim's Parking with Double Trailers :( :RIP:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Vellaco [ESP] said:

 

You can take a job INSIDE Scandinavia, which will be delivered INSIDE Scandinavia, and you could drive it towards all non-restricted Area. For example I crossed the ferry bettwen Gdeser and Rostock without beeing kicked or losing the trailer

  Reveal hidden contents

20180930180845_1.thumb.jpg.7f5b0bc7b98373e6f07e1a0e6c1ff00e.jpg

But i have test the Actual Restricted Area is bettwen, more or less: Calais-Liege-METZ-MANNHEIM-Hamburg

 

So we can't enter on the famous Mannheim's Parking with Double Trailers :( :RIP:

Rather than doing that, it would be much simpler to buy your own double trailer and free roam.

  • True Story 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello there!

Currently, a double trailer is allowed in places out of the Scandinavia map.

soon the rule about it will come.

1 hour ago, F1Freak said:

I have seen double trailers in Calais multiple times and ones in duisburg.

normally banned. Game does not kick automatically. It will improve with the update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/27/2018 at 10:30 PM, iJeanPaul said:

How can I get jobs with my own trailer outside of Scandinavia?
I'm still limited to jobs inside scandinavia and I can't place my double trialer in a garage outside of Scandinavia.

Maybe I'm missing something or there is a guide but i haven't found one tho.

That's absolutly normal, because they aren't legal anywhere else. I heard that in Germany they are testing it on certain routes. But in ETS2 they are only legal in the Scandinavia DLC, which is quite realistic. For any further informations, feel free to contact me! ;) 

Sincerely Rapido

Found this comment useful? Then please vote for it. Thank you! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...