UPTADE 1.32 FATAL ERROR WITH TRUCKERSMP

Ysf [FR]

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello , Steam Has Uptaded  Your Game 1.32.4s version

(steam library / ets2 right click / Features / Betas / No Beta Version )

abaut 1 gb dowload Ets New Version,

Happy To Help, Do You Know If The Issue Is Resolved

Hello!

Please goto your Euro Truck Simulator 2 Properties on Steam. From there, goto the BETA tab and ensure you have the NONE - Opt out of all beta programs selected. It would then process the update to your game.

If that does not work, I would recommend downgrading again to the Temporary_1_31 BETA, then upgrade again to the NONE - Opt out of all beta programs. You may need to restart your Steam Client and/or your computer for the update to work as intended.

TruckersMP Retired Game Moderator

Dear @Ysf,

Follow these steps;

1) Open the Steam.

2) Come to the Library.

3) Right-click on "Euro Truck Simulator 2" in your game list.

4) Then click on "Properties" below.

5) Then go to the "Betas" tab in the pop-up window.

6) Then select "NONE" from beta list.

7) Finally wait for the update to downloading.

Hope your problem solved.

Kind Regards,

DarkScream38

🇺🇸 Kind regards / 🇹🇷 Saygılar,

Rowiera

TruckersMP | Game Moderator

Hello, Bonjour,

Good afternoon community! Thank you to anyone who helped out on this topic.

As the original poster has informed us, their problem is not solved and they are now back on the roads of TruckersMP! This wouldn't be happening without the kind users who helped out our friend, Ysf, today. Again, thank you for your help.

@Ysf For you, thank you creating your topic here in the help section that will hopefully help future users with the same problem. Since you have properly informed us that your problem is solved, I will proceed with the closure of this topic and also move it accordingly since having a locked topic in the help section would be completely useless. So, the following are actions i am taking on your topic.

//Locked and moved to solved.

Please keep in consideration that my Personal Message box is always open here on the TruckersMP Forums. Please get in touch with me if you have any questions or concerns that I can help you with. Good night!

Kindest Regards,

Hello,

Multiple great answers have been given. Did the given answers help you? Please let us know!

Sincerely,

AdaBey

TruckersMP Support

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.