Surprised ATS didn't get much hype with 1.32

dragonslayingmaster1000

ATS probably only gained about 100 players from this update despite the new roads they added which I figured could attract more players because that clifton road is actually pretty nice and truckersmp added a new caravan for only ATS. It is possible that we can make that road really popular like CD road?

On 9/27/2018 at 2:37 PM, Neighbor Jones said:

Lack of content. Desert, boredom. American trucks aren't for eveyrone I suppose.

I agree with you, Lack of content, and the content they have is all stuff you already see in the movies and media, deserts and California areas. It also does not feel that American for being called American Truck Sim

One of the things that put me off driving in ATS isn’t necessarily the map (size/diversity) but the trucks. There is such a lack of choice and it kind of makes it impossible to find the “perfect” truck for me. The Kenworth is nice but I hate how loud the engine is, Peterbilt 356(?) has a nice sounding engine but the cab is not as good in my taste. And then the 2 modern trucks aren’t that different either. 

I guess I’ll start playing ats more when new trucks get added. I’ve seen a Volvo being teased in the Oregon DLC trailer so I’m hoping it won’t end like the Renault Range T did.

On 10/1/2018 at 12:08 AM, Nicoduivel said:

One of the things that put me off driving in ATS isn’t necessarily the map (size/diversity) but the trucks. There is such a lack of choice and it kind of makes it impossible to find the “perfect” truck for me. The Kenworth is nice but I hate how loud the engine is, Peterbilt 356(?) has a nice sounding engine but the cab is not as good in my taste. And then the 2 modern trucks aren’t that different either. 

I guess I’ll start playing ats more when new trucks get added. I’ve seen a Volvo being teased in the Oregon DLC trailer so I’m hoping it won’t end like the Renault Range T did.

I agree 

Görüntüler?  q = tbn :?  ANd9GcS8GJihtxyjAJ5zGbtSjBL   $ιɢɴed вy мeĸα ĸнαzιх

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived