Favorite Call of duty Game

This is going to be a long shot and an interesting one, what's your favorite call of duty games from the first one in 2003 to the most recent and why? Mine is the Modern warfare series. Call of duty Modern Warfare(Original version) Call of duty Modern Warfare 2, Call of duty Modern Warfare 3. They are not futuristic, They had a good story mode to them. More enjoyable and realistic as can be with Call of Duty.

• 2 weeks later...

Modern Warefare 2 was the last good game that came with their name, or well to be fair Modern Warefare 2 was the last in the series with a good multiplayer series. However I've always liked the singleplayer experience of the games, I mean watching Kevin Spacey play badguy or "John Snow" that isn't that bad, as said the singleplayer has been rather good all the time but multiplayer as really been ruined since MW2.

I mean like this as to be one of the most badass cutscenes ever seen in a game, it still gives me shivers.

That's what desire is, the need for what we can't have.

The need for what's readily available is called greed.

I've been playing CoDs for a while and it's the old ones that were lit. I remember playing scrims and 'clan wars' on CoD4 which was a ton of fun. When World at War came out and introduced zombies for the first time, we couldn't get enough of those and in addition to the official maps, we also ran custom zombie maps and that was a blast. Modern Warfare 2 was the next gem, especially running around with Model 1887 akimbos and just destroying everything on your path. Played Modern Warfare 3 as well but wasn't too impressed by it. The first and second Black Ops games were also pretty okay, especially the first once since it had dedicated servers and I still remember the community upset when Modern Warfare 2 was released and it had no dedicated servers.

They went into making futuristic games at some point and so far I've skipped them all. Couldn't be bothered with Ghosts either although I have second guessed that a couple of times. CoD: WWII was the first CoD I purchased in years and I haven't really regretted it. Been enjoying it quite a bit as it's a small step towards the old feel of CoD games and overall feels pretty decent. Didn't buy it right away, got it from a sale this year but glad I didn't get it right away, heard it had a rough start anyway. That being said, it's pretty close to being one of my favourites. Anyhow, that's my two cents and history when it comes to CoD games. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last year i did really nice challenge (well not any speed run or something) - just like an adventure. I started playing the very first call of duty that's 1 and moved on Call of Duty UO (Call of Duty: United Offensive), moved on to CoD 2 and ended up with Call Of Duty World at War - since this was the last game of CoD featuring WW2. 

So far I really enjoyed playing cod waw (Call Of Duty: World at War) since was kinda with 'fancy' graphic. 

I moved on on the newest call of duty that's, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and moved on the second and the third. So basically this three Call of Duties is my favorite games since they have really nice connected story. I played Call of Duty: Black Ops, the story was okay, enjoyed playing it and the newest call of duties like CoD: Black Ops 2 i did not enjoyed them since they were poorly made and i stoped playing since they've released Advanced Warfare with their new feature that allows you to fly and be basically spider man, i'm planning soon to get CoD 2 remastered (CoD: WWII) and play the story line, I've heard it's really interesting.  

12 hours ago, ciyberman said:

I don't know why people hate this game, it's really good. Recently I've downloaded BF3, had some awesome memories playing online. :D

Let me correct you, some CoD fanboys hate BF, it's rivalry between the games really. I've been around BF since the first game and I can't really play CoD, it gets boring quickly because of that I avoid buying CoD and I just stick with BF, it must be the other way around with CoD fanboys.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear @KennyClan01

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived