Game crashes.

Question

My TruckersMP crashes every time I use my own trailer from recent update on ETS2. Every time I try to load it with cargo. It freezes. Any suggestions on why this is happening? Is this a known bug? PLEASE HELP!!!

6 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, KennyClan01 said:

@DarkScream38

Thank you for your feed back, but I am a bit confused on how it would be the save I am using. 

Please clarify.

Kind Regards

KennyClan01

Dear @KennyClan01,

Please try this save: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzecKfqvdGsrN3Y0a2ZRdHBXUDg/

Copy to this location "Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles"

Then enter the game and select this save.

Hope your problem solved.

Kind Regards,

DarkScream38

🇺🇸 Kind regards / 🇹🇷 Saygılar,

DarkScream

TruckersMP | Game Moderator

Hello @KennyClan01

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days and because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section. If you still need help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. If you want, you can also submit a support ticket here: https://truckersmp.com/support/

Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day! 

//locked and moved to inactive topic

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German