New DLC??

djlemma2103

Obviously, I think that it would be great, but... We'll have to wait until SCS has the time and resources to do it. Spain is a quite big country, only France has a bigger roads network in Europe (and Russia, if someone considers Russia as an European country, which I don't), so there's a lot of work to be done. And I guess that when SCS decides to go for it, they'll include Portugal as well, making it an even bigger DLC.

From other sources (nothing official) i heard the next DLC will definitely go not north. 
I don´t think it will be Spain. Because Vive la France is only 2 years old and everyone would need it to drive trough france to spain. OK they could give every buyer of spain the france DLC.

In my opinion it will go definitely in the last "not used"/"free" direction... Balkans (Croatia, Bosnia etc... maybe Greece)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your opinions!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived