Greece

djlemma2103

12 minutes ago, djlemma2103 said:

Do you think, if they inserted the map of Greece? would not it be great?:D

Maybe in the future, but before increasing the map of Greece, SCS should first increase the map of other countries.

8 minutes ago, Neighbor Jones said:

Turks would get angry

This is a game community, but what are you talking about? Stop now.

To be fair, I don't anticipate Greece coming to ETS2 quite soon because SCS has to first develop the Balkans region as the main way of transport into Greece is out from the Going East countries down through Macedonia and Serbia, so it's impossible to create a country that you cannot link on the other end yet. However, it's likely that Greece may be developed as part of the Balkans DLC though due to its geographical location bordering the other Balkan countries. 

Any new region is is better than no new region. 

Imo, there’s no way that Greece will be added soon. We’ll be first getting the Baltic States and also we should not forget that SCS stated it’s interest in the Iberian Peninsula. Maybe there will be a Balcanic States after that, we can only hope. 

I’m mostly waiting for Iceland or a north dlc featuring the rest of the Scandinavian countries’ territory.

I still hope that one day SCS will achieve the full Europe in all its might!

Real eyes realise real lies.

Archived