Game Crash Megathread

FPSKoda4

Před 14 hodinami, loly326 řekl:

Hra: ETS2 1.32.3.4s

Mod Verze:
nejnovější verzi modu Použité ovladače: Logitech G-25 + Hshifter a Almar MAN TGX přepínací knoflík
Popis problému : Když se někdy dostanu na obrazovku nakládání, když používám vlastněný kronový trailer, hra se zmrzne. li cant ALT kartu z něj nebo ji nutí zavřít pomocí Správce úloh, musím držet ctrl + alt + del a potom se odhlásit z mého účtu systému Windows a pak se přihlásit zpět.
Jak se reprodukují: jsem schopen reprodukovat vydáním zatížením "v rotterdamu, zaparkovat můj přívěs a pak, když se říká, že nakládka náklad a chce dát čas, hra zmrzne. Po restartu hry se vrátím na posedovanou bránu a může mít stejné náklady znovu. Výsledkem je opět zmrazení během nakládky nákladu a až při jízdě na trajekt za použití vlastního přívěsu
Screenshoty / Videa: Nejsem schopen vytvořit video ani snímek obrazovky, protože nic nereaguje. Nemohu zastavit a uložit videozáznam a parní obrazovka nefunguje během hry zmrazené.

poté, co jsem tento problém několikrát nyní, jsem smazal můj Base.scs soubor v instalačním adresáři a pak měl par stáhnout, žádný výsledek. protože moje hra se zřítila znovu.

Hello, try to lock all your trailers

Game: ETS2

Mod version: Latest

Controllers Used: Logitech G29

Description: Whenever I interact with anything the game freezes and I have to restart my computer. When I go back in single player it freezes there too randomly on any profile where I have a game save with the latest version of TruckersMP on it, forcing me to reload a save before I logged in to TruckersMP.

When I look in the game.log file I get multiple <ERROR> messages regarding the Scout car and the Caravan trailer.

Game: Euro Truck Simulator 2

Mod Version: Version 0.2.2.5.1
Controllers Used: Keyboard

Description of Issue: Game is crashing whenever I confirm something in the game. (F7+ENTER | Travelling to Garage | Jobs | etc). It's happening since the latests updates, with me and so with my friends. How can I solve that? Is it happening to everyone?
How to reproduce: ^

Screenshots / Videos: None.

8 hours ago, Davidorp_ said:

Hra: Euro Truck Simulator 2

Mod Verze:  Verze 0.2.2.5.1
Použité ovladače: klávesnice

Popis problému: Hra se zhroutí vždy, když něco potvrdím ve hře. (F7 + ENTER | Cestování do garáže | Pracovní místa | atd.). Děje se to od poslední aktualizace, se mnou a tak se svými přáteli. Jak to mohu vyřešit? Děje se to všem?
Jak reprodukovat: ^

Screenshoty / Videa: Žádné.

If you have your semi-trailers, lock them. 92921787051936961022.png

Hy fellas!

I even run first time TruckersMP with a mate. To skip the freeze-problem with job-finish-screen, we create a singleplayer game and do this first job. Saved the game and load the profile in the multiplayer. Now we was start a deliveri from Dresden to Erfurt and noticed the remaining time to finish the job is 0. And we was 15000 hours to late oO

So the job brings no money and we lost more xp because of manuell parking. Anyone help?^^

UPDATE: I got the info, this is an issue of the economy-system. Its to update. Tot do so just teleport yourself to a spottet Vehicle-shop in a random town:) ANd tadaaa its should be fine:) Same procedure if you have no orders aviable.

Hey, i have a problem, (For information i use my own trailer) i had a delivery to do to "Dijon" but when i arrived, after i did the maneuver to park, the tab with the scores show up, but when i click on continue the game and steam overlay FREEZE :( forced to leave the game by killing the programm in task manager,  i tried to do it without the maneuver, and i even tried to cancel the contract and pay the penalty but it's the same result, the game freeze. Please Help :'( 768 Km for nothing and 19K € lost , not even counting the IRL time lost for no reward :( .

• 3 weeks later...

Game: ETS2 1.32.3.14s and ATS 1.32.4.1s

Mod Version: 0.2.2.5.6
Controllers Used: Logitech G920 + H-Shifter
Description of Issue: I was driving along, and suddenly I'm not able to send or receive messages. After 2 minutes, I'll see my messages come back up, as being sent. However, everything around me stops moving, so in one instance on ETS2, I had the game 'freeze' and I ran straight into the back of a truck in front of me that was there on my screen but wasn't there on their screen.
How to reproduce: I'm not sure.
Screenshots / Videos: ets2_20181014_025554_00.jpg.958c1333f2fdd77df43630fb45ff2fef.jpg (I was travelling at 100km/h before coming to a dead stop hitting the truck in front.)

On 9/28/2018 at 4:48 AM, loly326 said:

Game: ETS2 1.32.3.4s

Mod Version: latest mod version
Controllers Used: Logitech G-25 +Hshifter and Almar MAN TGX shift knob
Description of Issue: When ever i get to a loading screen wile using a owned krone trailer, the game freezes. and i cant ALT tab out of it or force it closed with Task manager, i have to hold ctrl+alt+del and then sign out of my windows account, and then sign back in.
How to reproduce: i am able to reproduce the issue by taking a load " posped in rotterdam, parking my trailer, and then when it says loading cargo and it wants to pass time, the game freezes. after restarting the game, i am back at the posped gate, and can take the same cargo again. resulting in a freeze during cargo loading again. it also happens when going on a ferry using any owned trailer
Screenshots / Videos: i am not able to produce a video or screenshot, as nothing responds i cant stop and save a video recording, and steam screenshot does not work while the game is frozen.

after having this issue for a few times now, i deleted my Base.scs file in the install directory and then had steam re download it, no result. as my game just crashed again.

I have tried to Reproduce this and cant seem to do the first thing that i would try in your case is to in fact Delete your Bin folder from your main ETS 2 directory then in your steam window right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 and go to properties then click on Local Files followed by Verify Integrity of game files

Hope this helps 

• 2 weeks later...

Game: = Euro Truck Simulator 2 & American Truck Simulator

Mod Version : = latest mod version
Controllers Used: = Xbox One Controller
Description of Issue: = Randomly happens all of a sudden. Whenever you try to type while turning it will go full lock Left/Right This caused me to go into a accident on incoming traffic. This also happens to my other friends as well i am not the only person experiencing this
How to reproduce: = Push (Y) To chat while steering. ( This even happens without steering rarely )
Screenshots/videos:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.