Game Crash Megathread

FPSKoda4

Game: Euro truck simulator 2
Game Version: 1.32.3.4s
Controllers used: Xbox One Rift edition
Description of Issue: Game randomly crashes unexpectedly and spawns me back at a random location i was at least 4 minutes before
How to reproduce: I don't understand this one? It randomly happens unexpectedly
Screenshots / Videos: Do i really need proof of this happening? The game randomly freezes and the error pops up stating if i wanna send the data to the devs or not

Game: ETS2

Mod Version: 1.32.3.4
Controllers Used: PS3, G27
Description of Issue: I have a trailer in Odense which I want to use. When I try and use it my game will freeze up and I have to open a task manager to force close it. Tried 4 times + waited about 10m to see if it would respond but problem persists
How to reproduce: Try and use a double trailer
Screenshots / Videos: https://youtu.be/Yd_TNZeFoNM

Seems to be only the Krone double trailer, as I can use the normal double fine. Have seem others driving the Krone one around though so not sure what's breaking. 

Reverted to a previous save and this seems to have solved the problem. I assume it got corrupted somehow. 

• Upvote 1

Game: Euro Truck Simulator 2

Mod Version: 1.0.0.4.  --- 1.32.3.4s (64bit)

Controllers Used: Thrustmaster T150

Description of Issue: If I unload cargo or do F7+Enter game freezes. CTRL+ALT+DELETE or ALT+TAB didnt work. (Own trailer KRONE Profiliner -EU2)

How to reporduce: Any time speedup

Screenshots/videos: 

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

Mod Version: 0.2.2.5.0
Controllers Used: Keyboard
Description of Issue:  Had a few problems with multiplayer after the 1.32 patch but after finding workarounds for them I got another where I cannot continue on the job completion screen when receiving xp and money or fast travel to any of my garages without my game freezing. (This only happens on multiplayer!) I have tried:

Uninstalling and reinstalling both ETS2 and the TruckersMP client,
I have tried verifying the integrity of my ETS2 files through Steam,
I have tried a  system file check,

I tried buying a truck (as someone said it fixed it for them.)

and using clean saves with no mods to no avail.

I can't for the life of me work this out and I've had a look around the internet and trying different things for the past couple of hours before making this Forum post.

How to reproduce: It happens every time I try and continue the completing screen after a job. 

Screenshots / Videos: 

20180925161759_1.jpg

Game:Ets2

Mod Version: 0.2.2.5.1 /1.32
Controllers Used:No
Description of Issue: Crash when F7+Enter, sleeping etc.
How to reproduce: when go to F7
Screenshots / Videos:

Is there anyone who have same problems? 

Mod Version: Version 0.2.2.5.1
Controllers Used: Keyboard + Thrustmaster T300RS
Description of Issue: When i park my truck with my own Double B trailer on the assigned spot and then start the load. The screen with the loading bar comes up and the time and then my whole computer just freezes and i have to restart.
How to reproduce: Take a job with a Double B trailer.
Screenshots / Videos: None cause video's get corrupted from freeze and i can't take screenshots when frozen.

I try to pick up a job from Aalborg to Uppsala. I tried to do this offline and there it just works normally.
I can take jobs with for example the Krone flat trailer.

EDIT:

Just tried to fast travel with the Double B trailer.
Same thing the whole game crashes.
I don't have any mods or nothing.

Edited by iJeanPaul
Found another problem
  • Like 1

Game:Euro truck simulator 2

Mod Version: 1.32.3.4s
Controllers Used: none . keyboard and mouse
Description of Issue: game freeze and not responding.  every time when i try to unload what i transport with own trailer

How to reproduce: every time when i try to deliver (PS i can not screenshot it as i do have to restart my computer to be able to start up the game again)

same problem here when i deliver with own trailer when i have no mods installed

I have the some problem as evil701, previuslly uinstall/instal ets.

Game:Euro truck simulator 2

Mod Version: 1.32.3.4s
Controllers Used: none . keyboard and mouse
Description of Issue: game freeze and not responding.  every time when i try to teleport to a garage, sleep and run 10 minuts
 How to reproduce: every time 

Mod Version: Version 0.2.2.5.1
Controllers Used: Xbox One Controller
Description of Issue: When I try to fasttravel to another garage my complete game freezes and I need to close it by taskmanager.
How to reproduce: Fasttravel to another garage.
Screenshots / Videos: None.

Edit: Fixed after small Update.

Edited by Justinminers
Update

Game: Euro Truck Simulator 2

Mod Version: 0.2.2.5.1
Controllers Used: XboxOne Controller
Description of Issue: Game freezes when taking ferry/completing a job
How to reproduce: Try taking ferry or complete a job
Screenshots / Videos: Pastebin of crash.log: https://pastebin.com/nwWZFVE1

Since yesterday (25.09.2018) I'm having problem with completing a job and taking ferries. When I press the "finish this job" or press the yellow travel button on the ferries my game freezes. The task manager says that the game is not responding. I've tried it without any mods installed and I have tried verifying game files without any luck. I can take any job and drive to the destination, but it is there it crashes. Help!

Mod Version: 0.2.2.5.1 /1.32
Controllers Used: None
Description of Issue: freezing and crashing my game completely singleplayer and multiplayer (PS i had a clean started profile with no mods activated)
How to reproduce: starting the game just trying to quick travel already crashes my game thenn when i just drive and deliver something it freezes up  or trying to lower settings instant freezes my game
Screenshots / Videos: None.(can not make those screen shots as i need hard reset my pc to get the frozen screen gone)

Controllers Used: Keyboard + Mouse

Description of Issue: When i  do F7+Enter game freezes. CTRL+ALT+DELETE  or ALT + F4 didnot work

Screenshots/videos:  

I didnot get any game log/ last_crash log because i had to restart my PC

Controllers Used: Keyboard + Mouse

Description of Issue: when i use quicky travel owned trailer delivery ETC (basicly everything freezes my ETS up even single player)

(PS i did not have mods installed when i made the profile mods can not be the cause of the crash it must me something else that corrupts my safe files and makes me force to get a new one to play again

Damn I saw @Blunts reaction too late.
Although I tried reinstalling EST2 like 2 times and it still kept crashing.

What i did now to fix it for myself was that i just uninstalled ETS2 and TruckersMP and deleted all my profiles and saves.
I then installed ETS2 and started a new profile and save. (You can start over again or download a profile from internet if you had alot like me.)
Then I bought back all my garages again and everything and installed TruckersMP.
I do not have any crashes anymore. Fast travel works and Double B trailers work completely fine with no problems.

Game: Euro Truck Simulator 2

Mod Version: 0.2.2.5.1 / ETS Version: 1.32.3.4s (64bit)
Controllers Used: keyboard / mouse
Description of Issue: game freeze & not responding most time when it comes a sequence (F7 + enter for fasttravel/travel to another port...). have to restart the computer so i have no screens or crashlogs.

(in singleplayer & MP) /  no mods installed
How to reproduce: .... fasttravel
Screenshots / Videos: -

Dont know why, but only in sp have a log.

Crashlog singleplayer:

game.log.txt

Game: ETS2 1.32.3.4s

Mod Version: latest mod version
Controllers Used: Logitech G-25 +Hshifter and Almar MAN TGX shift knob
Description of Issue: When ever i get to a loading screen wile using a owned krone trailer, the game freezes. and i cant ALT tab out of it or force it closed with Task manager, i have to hold ctrl+alt+del and then sign out of my windows account, and then sign back in.
How to reproduce: i am able to reproduce the issue by taking a load " posped in rotterdam, parking my trailer, and then when it says loading cargo and it wants to pass time, the game freezes. after restarting the game, i am back at the posped gate, and can take the same cargo again. resulting in a freeze during cargo loading again. it also happens when going on a ferry using any owned trailer
Screenshots / Videos: i am not able to produce a video or screenshot, as nothing responds i cant stop and save a video recording, and steam screenshot does not work while the game is frozen.

after having this issue for a few times now, i deleted my Base.scs file in the install directory and then had steam re download it, no result. as my game just crashed again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.