Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How do I sync with World of Trucks?

Rafaum Deejay

Question

8 answers to this question

If your jobs are not being logged into your WoT profile, it must be because you are not doing WoT jobs. When you go to the Jobs Market, you have 4 options right now:

1 - Quick Job.

2 - Freight Market.

3 - Cargo Market.

4 - External Contracts.

The only ones that "count" for World of Trucks are the external contracts.

EDIT: Be aware that External Contracts have a limitation that other's don't: They are limited at 90 Km/h maximum in ETS2, 68 mph maximum in ATS.

EDIT2: Also, while doing External contracts jobs you can't use the "load autosave" trick to recover from trailer's damage.

• Thanks 1
  • True Story 1

Hai,

I will move this topic to the respective section since you're looking for Help. For the future, if you have any questions related to TMP, please consider opening a topic in the Help section right here:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

The "Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions" section is for discussions related to ETS2 and not for help related things.

Also, I will remain at your disposition if you have any further questions or inquiries.

//Moved to Help

• Thanks 1

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

3 hours ago, Rafaum said:

I have my ETS2 / ATS synchronized with the World of Trucks, but on my page it does not show the jobs done, distance traveled and etc.

• How do I synchronize the work done and distance traveled in the world of trucks?

hello

if i understand correctly,you want to check the work you have done,total distance and etc

just as the picture shows

b83SqcK.png

if so ,

1.just go to WOT WEBSITE and login

rVbjfBy.png

2.then click "MY PAGE"

lh5jYA1.png

IN THIS PAGE ,you can find my first screenshot.

have a try

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

• Thanks 1

Good day!

As a Supporter, I would like to kindly remind you that you should inform us if your problem has been solved or not quite yet.

The reason for this is due to the fact that we should know if you need further help so that we can help you further and get you back on the roads of TruckersMP without any worries, or if your problem is solved, we will thank everyone who replied and also take a few actions on your topic accordingly. Thank you for your comprehension.

I am awaiting your reply.

Kindest Regards,