Truckfest- Friday 27th February

DJ Fletch (EuroTruckRadio)

Bring a trailer

NOOOOO

LOL jk I'm sure I'll be there.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

worst thing is they always start 1-2 hours earlier cause everyone wants to be there early and by the time it actualy starts people start leaving cause they had enough chaos :P

worst thing is they always start 1-2 hours earlier cause everyone wants to be there early and by the time it actualy starts people start leaving cause they had enough chaos :P

Haha, a few months back I attended one thinking to myself  while I was making my way to it 2 hours before it officially begun 'I'm going to get here well before it even starts'. Yeah.. the entire car park was pretty much full and the depot below it was starting to fill up as well haha.

nz3d07.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived