Game crashes on completing job/taking ferry

bjarneks

Question

Crash.log: https://pastebin.com/nwWZFVE1

Since yesterday (25.09.2018) I'm having problem with completing a job and taking ferries. When I press the "finish this job" or press the yellow travel button on the ferries my game freezes. The task manager says that the game is not responding. I've tried it without any mods installed and I have tried verifying game files without any luck. I can take any job and drive to the destination, but it is there it crashes. Help!

15 answers to this question

hello

solution1

Have you tried verify your game ?

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

solution2

1.      Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

2.      Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

3.      Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

4.      Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

5.      Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

Solution 3

You should start TruckersMP as admin. This is really important.

Also try to start TruckersMP with DirectX (64)

Guide:

> Go to your steam App
> Go to library
> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" 
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2
> Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

Also try to reinstall TruckersMP.

Go to '%programdata%' and delete the folder 'TruckersMP'. After that uninstall TruckersMP and download the MOD again: https://truckersmp.com/download -> Launch the installer as admin

Solution4

> Update your graphic card driver.

> Take care not to play in busy areas.

> Pull down your graphics settings.

> You maybe need a new profile,delete old and get a new one.

> Reinstall the mod and make sure that you put correct in directory. (\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2)

> Don't use unsupported mods.Also too many mods can cause your game to crash.You can find supported and allowed mod from here.

> Delete file Documents/ETSMP (Please before deleting,backup this file)

> That's may be caused by missing game file.Go to Steam Library / Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 / Properties / Local Files / Verify Integrity of Game Files.

> Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7) & DirectX & Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and use CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.

if this still doesn't work ,creat a support ticket here

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

1-Reinstall the game from Steam.
2-Make sure you have not installed Mode.
3-Download a New Save from the Internet Delete the Sweep You Throw (Permanent Solution)
4-When the delivery is delivered, do not wait for the results.

• Like 1

Görüntüler?  q = tbn :?  ANd9GcS8GJihtxyjAJ5zGbtSjBL   $ιɢɴed вy мeĸα ĸнαzιх

Hello :) 

Are you using some Mods in Single Player ?
And which Error message do you get after the crash happened?

Follow these guides: 

Solution 1:

Step 1. Right click your 'Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer' / 'American Truck Simulators Multiplayer' .exe file, whether it be the shortcut on the desktop or actual file and then click properties.

Step 2.

If you right clicked it's shortcut, make sure you clicked the shortcut tab.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you clicked the .exe file, make sure you are on the general tab.

You should see a section say: (   Target: "C:\Program Files\TruckersMP\launcher_ets2mp.exe"   ) OR it's custom install path. (Minus the brackets)

What you need to do is on the end of it, add: (   -homedir C:\Users\Michael\Documents\ETS2MP   ) 

It should look something like: (   Target: "C:\Program Files\TruckersMP\launcher_ets2mp.exe" -homedir C:\Users\Michael\Documents\ETS2MP ) If you understand what the -homedir fuction does, feel welcome to change it, if you are worried or don't know what to do, just leave it as it is

Solution 2:

1. Right click ETS 2 in steam

2. Select 'Launch with OpenGL'

3. Let the game run and try going into game.

4. Exit the game and go back to steam, right click ETS 2 again but this time select 'Launch with DirectX (64-Bit)

5. Again go into game and then exit.

6. Start TruckersMP up and see if the game stops crashing

If all solution above didn't work, you can try with new profile

4 hours ago, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

Hello :) 

Are you using some Mods in Single Player ?
And which Error message do you get after the crash happened?

Follow these guides: 

Solution 1:

Step 1. Right click your 'Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer' / 'American Truck Simulators Multiplayer' .exe file, whether it be the shortcut on the desktop or actual file and then click properties.

Step 2.

If you right clicked it's shortcut, make sure you clicked the shortcut tab.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you clicked the .exe file, make sure you are on the general tab.

You should see a section say: (   Target: "C:\Program Files\TruckersMP\launcher_ets2mp.exe"   ) OR it's custom install path. (Minus the brackets)

What you need to do is on the end of it, add: (   -homedir C:\Users\Michael\Documents\ETS2MP   ) 

It should look something like: (   Target: "C:\Program Files\TruckersMP\launcher_ets2mp.exe" -homedir C:\Users\Michael\Documents\ETS2MP ) If you understand what the -homedir fuction does, feel welcome to change it, if you are worried or don't know what to do, just leave it as it is

Solution 2:

1. Right click ETS 2 in steam

2. Select 'Launch with OpenGL'

3. Let the game run and try going into game.

4. Exit the game and go back to steam, right click ETS 2 again but this time select 'Launch with DirectX (64-Bit)

5. Again go into game and then exit.

6. Start TruckersMP up and see if the game stops crashing

If all solution above didn't work, you can try with new profile

Am not using any mods at all at this user since I play with it on multiplayer. I do have all the map-dlcs and some cosmetics and trailer dlcs.
No other messages upon crash other than that the game is not responding.

2 minutes ago, bjarneks said:

I tried to use the earliest autosave I found that was from the 17th of september, and it worked!! At least I can take ferries now.

Hi there!!

Your problem is solved?

Kindest Regards,

3 minutes ago, bjarneks said:

At least for now, I guess :p

Hi there, community,

We are so happy to hear that another problem has been solved. Thank you to everyone who has replied above to help our kind user. Please do not hesitate to create another thread here in the help section of the TruckersMP forums in the future if you need help with the modification. Also, if in the future you prefer personal help in private, you can contact our new support system found at https://truckersmp.com/support and our talented team of Supporters will help you out at the best of our ability. For now, since your problem is solved I will do you the favor and lock this topic as well as move it to the section with the rest of the solved topics.

As always, I will remain at your disposition over the forum private messages if you wish to get in touch with me.

//Locked and moved to Solved

Kindest Regards,