Cannot disable caravans from appearing in quick jobs.

zbysiek

Question

12 answers to this question

2 hours ago, KGT I Avro I Owner said:

Hi there!

Caravans can't be disabled as it's part of the game.

As said above, if you don't want one, don't take one.

Regards,

Avro 

Yes they can be disabled FROM APPEARING IN QUICK JOBS, just remove a file(s) that says in what company those "trailers" will spawn.

For synchronization with other players you just need a model, and maybe some textures and animations to make it (not)look pretty.

and no, they are not "part of the game", ets2mp is not a game

@[WTLVTC] ismail [TR] Apparently if you just dont need something, you just dont look at it. Will do will trash, and other things, such as life.

2 hours ago, MrJonton01 [GER] said:

Other players reported too that they only get Caravans in Quick Jobs, no matter what they select.

I hope this bug is know by the devs and should be fixed soon

And that is highley possibly, as caravans are added to EVERY F COMPANY IN THE GAME. The only fix for this is economy reset, cause they dont give a f about their poor design apparently.

17 hours ago, zbysiek said:

Yes they can be disabled FROM APPEARING IN QUICK JOBS, just remove a file(s) that says in what company those "trailers" will spawn.

For synchronization with other players you just need a model, and maybe some textures and animations to make it (not)look pretty.

and no, they are not "part of the game", ets2mp is not a game

@[WTLVTC] ismail [TR] Apparently if you just dont need something, you just dont look at it. Will do will trash, and other things, such as life.

And that is highley possibly, as caravans are added to EVERY F COMPANY IN THE GAME. The only fix for this is economy reset, cause they dont give a f about their poor design apparently.

The caravan is in every company because it would be impossible to get one from any of the map if it wasn't. The quick jobs and freight market are based off the same company files, and for some reason currently a bug where there is only caravans in the quick jobs for most if not all players. And they can't make the skoda file optional. It is required for when you see someone else driving a skoda, or pulling a caravan.

To be fair, SCS doesn't have a good enough filtering/search system for the quick jobs and freight market, because some people don't want specific trailers to ever show.

TruckersMP is its own seperate entity, only based on the games SCS has made.

Good afternoon,

Well, perhaps I should say morning considering the time here in Canada!

Anyways, as for your problem which we are sorry to hear you are facing, has it been solved? The Support team appreciates when users let us know of the status of their problem or question so that we can work with it accordingly.

However, only in a perfect world would we get every user to do so. That being said, after an inactivity period of multiple days, we decide to lock the inactive topics and move them to the section with the rest of the inactive topics so that our active help section does not get too full and contains only the active help topics that still need help.

So please, inform us of the status of your problem. Is it solved or still lacking solutions? You will have just over 12 hours to inform us or your topic will become officially inactive and we must take the same actions on your topic as we do to any other topic that goes inactive. Thank you for understanding.

I remind all users that I do offer my service in both French and English and that I can be reached over the Forum Private Messages. Please keep in consideration the amount of users that use TruckersMP and that it can take some time for a reply, but I will not ignore anyone.

Kindest Regards,