I cant fast travel in my differents garage ...

Grapp5

Question

20 answers to this question

hello

solution1

Have you tried verify your game ?

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

solution2

1.      Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

2.      Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

3.      Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

4.      Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

5.      Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

you also can read this topic

if this still cannot solve your problem,you can create a support ticket here

https://truckersmp.com/support

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Greetings. I'm afraid that the description of your problem is a bit vague. Right now, the only thing we can do is ask you to validate your cache, via Steam. Go to your Steam library, right click "Euro Truck Simulator 2" and select "Properties", then "Local Files" and then click on "Verify File Integrity". If the problem persists after it is done, please answer the following:

-Does this problem also happen in singleplayer?

-What type of truck do you have currently active?

-Does the problem persist with all the trucks you own?

-Does said truck have a owned trailer attached? If yes, does said trailer have any save edit mods?

-Does the crash persist if trying to fast travel to a different city and/or zone?

-Do you have any sort of modifications to the game?

-Is it possible to provide video footage of the problem?

Thank you and I hope this helps you. Kind regards.

v1.png 

Thanks for your fast answers, so I verified the local files and its alright and I reinstalled the multiplayer and the issue is still there too

Im uploading a video of the problem, to give u an idea the screen is frozen and I cant alt+tab too, i can only restart my computer ...

And Baratako

- the problem also happen in SP yes

- I use the 2012 scania R (730cv)

- I just tried with one

- no it dont say that

- yes

- I have the italia, vive la france, going east, scandinavia, wheels tuning, cabin accessories and high power cargo dlc

Edited by Grapp5

Try to download the starter save file, but keep your original save. Place the starter folder within your Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/profiles but keep your original save. Launch Euro Truck Simulator 2 (SP) normally and login using the save file. Try to fast travel from that save and see if it persists.

-If the problem is still there, try to reinstall Euro Truck Simulator 2 and TruckersMP.

-If the problem is gone, my guess would be all of the drivers you own.  Back to your original profile, try disbanding a whole bunch of drivers until about 5 garages are full (that would be 25 drivers, I think), then close the game, re-open ETS2 (SP), login with your original save and try to fast travel. I hope this helps!

v1.png 

Hello :)

Does it happen in game ETS2 Single Player ?

Are you using some Mods in Single Player ?
And which Error message do you get after the crash happened?

Follow these guides: 

Solution 1:

Step 1. Right click your 'Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer' / 'American Truck Simulators Multiplayer' .exe file, whether it be the shortcut on the desktop or actual file and then click properties.

Step 2.

If you right clicked it's shortcut, make sure you clicked the shortcut tab.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you clicked the .exe file, make sure you are on the general tab.

You should see a section say: (   Target: "C:\Program Files\TruckersMP\launcher_ets2mp.exe"   ) OR it's custom install path. (Minus the brackets)

What you need to do is on the end of it, add: (   -homedir C:\Users\Michael\Documents\ETS2MP   ) 

It should look something like: (   Target: "C:\Program Files\TruckersMP\launcher_ets2mp.exe" -homedir C:\Users\Michael\Documents\ETS2MP ) If you understand what the -homedir fuction does, feel welcome to change it, if you are worried or don't know what to do, just leave it as it is

Solution 2:

1. Right click ETS 2 in steam

2. Select 'Launch with OpenGL'

3. Let the game run and try going into game.

4. Exit the game and go back to steam, right click ETS 2 again but this time select 'Launch with DirectX (64-Bit)

5. Again go into game and then exit.

6. Start TruckersMP up and see if the game stops crashing

Solution 3:

> Update your graphic card driver.

> Pull down your graphics settings.

> You maybe need a new profile,delete old and get a new one.

> Reinstall the mod and make sure that you put correct in directory. (\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2)

> Don't use unsupported mods.Also too many mods can cause your game to crash.You can find supported and allowed mod from here.

> Delete file Documents/ETSMP (Please before deleting,backup this file)

> That's may be caused by missing game file.Go to Steam Library / Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 / Properties / Local Files / Verify Integrity of Game Files.

> Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7) & DirectX & Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and use CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.

Also read this topics:

Baratako your solution works only in SP, in MP it still crashing ...

Kien gang > I did ur second solution, so it worked in mp but .... only one time, I did one fast travel, just after I did an another and I crashed . . . :'(

I'll try your first solution now

Hey there,

As you said in this reply

On September 27, 2018 at 5:22 PM, Grapp5 said:

Baratako your solution works only in SP, in MP it still crashing ...

Kien gang > I did ur second solution, so it worked in mp but .... only one time, I did one fast travel, just after I did an another and I crashed . . . :'(

I'll try your first solution now

You were trying a different solution and may have forgotten to inform us if you solved your problem. So, just for us to ensure that you are all good and have returned to playing the game without any problems, can you please kindly inform us if you solved your problem or if you still need further help?

Thank you so much. Such information is quite vital!

Kindest Regards,

Hey,

Are you using an own trailer when trying to teleport?

How many drivers do you have hired?

Try selling all your own trailers and fire all your drivers and try it again., but backup your profile first. (Go to Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2 and copy the profiles folder to somewhere safe, like the desktop)

Please tell us if it worked or not.

~ MrJonton01