No doubles area?

[VIVA] ExDe707

There's been mention of doubles now being able to be used on the entire map, but the information provided is vague at best and I can't seem to find anything official. Can someone provide me with a map or something like that so I know which area to avoid in my double refrigerated trailer? I know Calais-Duisburg is the obvious answer, but there's more, right?

1 minute ago, Soul Knight said:

hello

jsut as the picture shows

it's not allowed to drive with double trailer in this area

79c794ba7403850a8c3d200fcbc481d6.png

more information you can read this topic 

Best Regards

Soul Knight:P

Thanks, but the image is broken.

Just now, [WTLVTC] AloneWolf [NO] said:

zzUG8WqJRKmXPgSIv187FA.png
:thinking:

Exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

3 hours ago, ExDe707 said:

Thanks, but the image is broken.

Exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

I did not understand why an image is broken, because the two are the same

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

You have to drive them from scandinavia, they wont tp to you!

Theres a kick system if you attempt to drive towards duisburg or other areas in maps above.

Admins wont kick or ban you for using them around the map but the game is set to do it with a on screen warning, tbh i think its stupid & if we are allowed to drive all over the map then the kick should be removed....However you cant take any cargo thats not in scandinavia ( trailers are region locked on cargo ) 

@WiLLER It wouldn't make sense. EU#1 is called "Simulation" server, so why should they allow to drive doubles in places where they are not allowed IRL?

@TW-LinCH I don't think so. Even if they decided to give this "advantage" to EU#1 server, it's still a stricter speed-limited server (110 Km/h max) and cars are not allowed there. Maybe some people would go there to try doubles on the C-D road, but after a couple of drives seeing almost no one else they'd eventually go back to the "Racing" server.

@ScaniaFan89 AFAIK, there were no rules either about driving doubles outside of Scandinavia before this update. For a very simple reason: There's no need for a rule since they implemented the auto-kick system. The same thing can be applied to the new system, they have decided that to avoid even a greater chaos, the most populated areas are off-limits for doubles, implemented an auto-kick system, whoever tries to go there with a double trailer will be kicked from the server, no need for extra rules to ban them. And it was clearly said in the release notes of the update:

On 9/25/2018 at 2:18 AM, mwl4 said:

Double trailers are now allowed in entire europe, except middle europe (Calais - Hannover - Liege - Hamburg)

Before this update, people who wanted to drive doubles were limited to Scandinavia, now they have a lot more map to drive on, they should be happy, instead of whining because they can't go to their favourite road. Just imagine: Picking a double cargo in Uppsala, driving it to Napoli, once delivered, change trailers and go anywhere else. Of course, this can be beautiful for players who use the game to deliver cargoes, not so much for those who just play MP to stay all of the time around the Calais/Duisburg area.

It was said that there was an auto-kick in place, so supposedly anyone who tried to enter the forbidden areas with a double would be automatically disconnected from the server, but from what I've been reading, it seems that it's not working or some players have found a way to avoid it. Some people have posted that they've seen even triple trailers in Calais, so my guess is that save-editing is the culprit here, as there's no other way to get triple trailers in ETS2. Funny thing is that they will eventually come to the forums whining because they were banned "unfairly".

^

If they used three trailers to come to Calais and then were banned, obviously they violated the rules of save-editing, so when they complained that they were unfairly banned, it was really a big joke!

Not sure what the latest is on this as I cannot be bothered to read all the above waffle but seeing as there is zone distinction in the form of NCZs then is it not fairly technically easy to assign a precise area of map that does in fact do an automatic & forced server kick based on a simple trailer-type flag?

And that was a long sentence.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived