How do you find someone else's TMPID?

F0rmula1

Question

15 answers to this question

If you have his username you can search his account, with the search bar on the website home screen. From there select his account that matches the username.

Then in the URL take the number at the end. Mine would be 594750.

i04ruMQ.png

This is their TMP ID which you can use with the evidence to make a report at https://truckersmp.com/reports

Hope this helps,

SuperMouse

• Thanks 1

Hello @F0rmula1,

Multiple great answers have been given. Did the given answers help you? Please let us know!

Sincerely,
AdaBey
TruckersMP Support

• Thanks 1

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello @F0rmula1,

Since you are not a Game Moderator, you cannot see TMP ID next to the player name.

Please let us know if your problem is solved!

Sincerely,
AdaBey
TruckersMP Support

• Thanks 1

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

51 minutes ago, AdaBey said:

Hello @F0rmula1,

Since you are not a Game Moderator, you cannot see TMP ID next to the player name.

Please let us know if your problem is solved!

Sincerely,
AdaBey
TruckersMP Support

Thank you for your attention. I already know how to find TMPID through username, although I haven't found that person. Maybe he changed his name.:)I hope you are happy every day.

Thanks for all Help.

//locked and moved to solved

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German