Very few jobs showing up on the Freight Market, and Caravans are the highest paying.

tassigabriel

Hi everyone!

Game: Euro Truck Simulator 2
Mod Version: Sorry, I honestly don't know which one it is. I will just copy what shows up on the TruckersMP Launcher. It started after the update to ETS2 1.32.

Installed Updater Version: 1.0.0.4

Current Updater Version: 1.0.0.4

Supported ETS2 Version: 1.32.3.4s

Current Patch Version: 0.2.2.5.1

Controllers Used: Logitech G29

Description of Issue: On previous versions, there would be lots of jobs available on the Freight Market, filling all the pages available, and with high paying jobs using all the skills that I currently have on my drivers. Currently, there are very few jobs, and the highest paying ones are the Caravans, which makes no sense. I tried sleeping, quick travelling to other Garages, but the problems remains.

How to reproduce: Open the Freight Market jobs.

Screenshots / Videos: Attached

Thank you!!

20180925214336_1.jpg

20180925221859_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,
You have to do the economy reset to getthe other missions back. Launch up the mulitplayer for once and enter to the server that you want to play and just connect to the server. We are dong this because you have to get the time right for the multiplayer. After that close ETS2 go to your "Documents" folder from "My Computer". In there you will find "Euro Truck Simulator 2" not the one with "ETS2MP". Go to "Euro Truck Simulator 2" folder then go to "profiles" folder. There you will find some folders with random numbers. The amount of those folders represent the amount of profiles you have. You have to find the correct one I can't really help you with that. After you found the correct one open up the config with notepad and find " uset g_force_economy_reset "0" " then change the "0" to "1". After that save and exit the notepad open up the multiplayer. And chose the correct profile. After that you will get a warning mesage just click "Ok". Then connect to the multiplayer and you should be able to see all of the missions just fine. You can change       " uset g_force_economy_reset "1" " to "0" if would like to becuase when you login to your profile this will keep reseting your missions and this will also reset your current delivery so you mission will be canceled every time you close and open up the game.
And for the caracan missions I think that is just a random thing.     

On 26.09.2018 at 17:04, tassigabriel said:

Herkese selam!

Oyun: Euro Truck Simulator 2
Mod Versiyon: Üzgünüm, dürüstçe hangisinin olduğunu bilmiyorum. Sadece TruckersMP Launcher'da görünenleri kopyalayacağım. Güncellemeden sonra ETS2 1.32'ye başladı.

Yüklenen Güncelleyici Sürüm: 1.0.0.4

Güncel Güncelleyici Sürüm: 1.0.0.4

Desteklenen ETS2 Sürümü: 1.32.3.4s

Güncel yama sürümü: 0.2.2.5.1

Kullanılan Kontrolörler: Logitech G29

Sorunun Açıklaması: Önceki sürümlerde, Yük Pazarında çok sayıda iş mevcut olacak, mevcut tüm sayfaları dolduracak ve şoförlerimde şu anda sahip olduğum tüm becerileri kullanarak yüksek ücretli işler olacak. Şu anda, çok az iş var ve en yüksek ödeme yapanlar, hiçbir anlam ifade etmeyen Karavanlar. Uyumaya çalıştım, diğer Garajlara çabuk seyahat ettim, ama problemler devam ediyor.

Nasıl çoğaltılacak: Yük Marketi işlerini açın.

Ekran görüntüleri / Videolar: Ekli

Teşekkür ederim!!

20180925214336_1.jpg

20180925221859_1.jpg

hello do what the above friend says first, but I want to tell you an easier way when you sleep in the garage or at the rest of the game, the loads come back and the files you get out of the game and you lose your time

16 hours ago, Tactical Oguzhan said:

Hello,
You have to do the economy reset to getthe other missions back. Launch up the mulitplayer for once and enter to the server that you want to play and just connect to the server. We are dong this because you have to get the time right for the multiplayer. After that close ETS2 go to your "Documents" folder from "My Computer". In there you will find "Euro Truck Simulator 2" not the one with "ETS2MP". Go to "Euro Truck Simulator 2" folder then go to "profiles" folder. There you will find some folders with random numbers. The amount of those folders represent the amount of profiles you have. You have to find the correct one I can't really help you with that. After you found the correct one open up the config with notepad and find " uset g_force_economy_reset "0" " then change the "0" to "1". After that save and exit the notepad open up the multiplayer. And chose the correct profile. After that you will get a warning mesage just click "Ok". Then connect to the multiplayer and you should be able to see all of the missions just fine. You can change       " uset g_force_economy_reset "1" " to "0" if would like to becuase when you login to your profile this will keep reseting your missions and this will also reset your current delivery so you mission will be canceled every time you close and open up the game.
And for the caracan missions I think that is just a random thing.     

This is the long way to do it, just F7 or Sleep. Either option "fast forwards" the game time which updates the market. 

3 hours ago, Trucking Gekco said:

This is the long way to do it, just F7 or Sleep. Either option "fast forwards" the game time which updates the market. 

He mentioned that he teleported to one his garages (which also fast forwards the game) and said that it didn't work. Thats why I told him the long way.

All you need is to change the sorting method. You have the jobs list sorted by price, and for whatever reasons, TMP decided that "jobs" with caravans had to be paid absurd amounts of money. You can see in your screenshots that those jobs with caravans have over €140/Km reward, that's a lot higher than regular trailer jobs (same screenshot, trailers are €25/Km and €38/Km). Personally, I also think that this is a bug that should be fixed, but until it's done (and maybe it won't), sleeping, teleporting, etc. won't solve anything. It will only get more jobs on the list, but those with caravans will always be on top of the Price or Price/Distance sorted lists.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.