Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Conection Error?

SturdyEvening68

Question

9 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, SturdyEvening68 said:

Thank You so much for your support but unfortunately I have not fixed the problem. I'm trying all these supportive answer suggestions but nothing is working. I really hate to be a bother...

Thank you for informing us.

This topic will remain open for further help replies. However, if it becomes inactive, we will take actions on it.

Kindest Regards,

Hey there, 

Have you tried reinstalling the Truckers MP launcher. I have had this error. Not 100% sure how I fixed it. But it was either this one or it was to either reinstalling the game for doing verifying the game files.

If this doesn't help please let me know and I'll see to find out how I fixed it. 

Kind regards, 

Starz

• Like 1

sdNhsuq.png

Hey,

Thank you for using the help section of this forum 

A topic about the same issue has already been solve, i encourage you to follow the link below : 

Good luck,

ps: if after this try, it continues to send you that message, please contact the support ( and send them your issue, if you try to repair tell it too ... ) : https://truckersmp.com/support/tickets

Be safe on the road

RideSafe & Enjoy !

• Like 1

Hello, Bonjour,

I would first like to thank you for creating this thread in the appropriate section of the forums. Secondly, the community for their time to reply to this topic.

Since the community is so great, I think all the help you need has already been said. That being said, we, Support Team, would like to know if your problem has been solved or if you still need more help, please don't forget to inform us! You can inform us by choosing the best answer out of the above replies or simply replying to this thread saying that you solved your problem.

Thank you so much.

Kindest Regards, 

19 minutes ago, Starz said:

Hey there, 

Have you tried reinstalling the Truckers MP launcher. I have had this error. Not 100% sure how I fixed it. But it was either this one or it was to either reinstalling the game for doing verifying the game files.

If this doesn't help please let me know and I'll see to find out how I fixed it. 

Kind regards, 

Starz

I have. I've ran it as an Admin, Reinstalled it, Gotten the game files everything. I've backed up ETS2 aswell... 

15 minutes ago, TFM DJ ccowie said:

Hello, Bonjour,

I would first like to thank you for creating this thread in the appropriate section of the forums. Secondly, the community for their time to reply to this topic.

Since the community is so great, I think all the help you need has already been said. That being said, we, Support Team, would like to know if your problem has been solved or if you still need more help, please don't forget to inform us! You can inform us by choosing the best answer out of the above replies or simply replying to this thread saying that you solved your problem.

Thank you so much.

Kindest Regards, 

Thank You so much for your support but unfortunately I have not fixed the problem. I'm trying all these supportive answer suggestions but nothing is working. I really hate to be a bother...

Hi there,

The player has contacted me over the Forum Private Message to inform me that his problem has been solved.

Thank you to the community for your continuous help here in the help section of the forums, it is cause of you that the user has solved his problem. Thank you so much guys, keep doing what you do!

Since your problem is solved, I will be taking a few actions on your topic. However, I will remain available for any questions or concerns over the Private Message function. Thank you!

//Locked and moved to solved on OP's request.

Kindest Regards,