launcher issue

CookieMonsta_45

Question

hi there people ive updated MP but my game is on the required version but still aint working i get expected version 1.32.34s and the version it says i have is 1.31.2.0 but on steam my game is up to the current version 

things ive tired 

verify my game files 

uninstalled reinstalled the game 

deleted truckersmp reinstalled version 1.0.0.4

ran MP as admin

but on the website it say MP launcher version 1.0.0.4 when but on the forum it say version 1.0.0.5 so something aint right somewhere 

so can can someone help?

13 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, EnderGamesYTB said:

Hello,

Thank you for using the TruckersMP help section, 

I encourage you to follow this tutoriel from I<3VODKA : 

and simply change his version by the " public_beta 1.32 "

Be carefull on the road

RideSafe & Enjoy !

i dont need to down grade my game as my version is on 1.32 so why are you trying to get me to downgrade?

5 minutes ago, (EHHVTC)(media) Andy said:

i dont need to down grade my game as my version is on 1.32 so why are you trying to get me to downgrade?

I don't try to make your game downgrade .. this post is the base of the help, if you see i told you that you follow this topic """" and simply change his version by the " public_beta 1.32 " """"

Please read the entire post before saying it is unhelpful

Dear @(EHHVTC)(media) Andy,

You can solve your problem by following these steps.

1) Open the Steam app.

2) Click to Library.

3) From there, find the "Euro Truck Simulator 2".

4) Right click and click "Properties" below.

5) Then from the pop-up window, go to the "Betas" tab.

6) Then select "NONE".

7) After then, wait for download the 1.32 full version.

8) Finally, download the ver.1.32 TruckersMP Launcher from this link: https://truckersmp.com/download.

I hope will your problem is solved.

Regards,

DarkScream38

🇺🇸 Kind regards / 🇹🇷 Saygılar,

DarkScream

TruckersMP | Game Moderator

Good evening Andy,

Thank you for reaching out for help in the appropriate section of the forums.

I am so sorry to hear that you are facing these inconveniences and that you are unable to get on the roads of TruckersMP. Thankfully, we have a loving community that has given you multiple replies that are indeed helpful. Should they solve your problem, please reply to this topic saying your problem is solved or mark the best answer and our Support Team can handle the rest.

Lastly, if you have any questions about anything, I will remain at your disposition if you wish to contact me directly over the Private Message function of the forums and I will get back to you as soon as you can.

Should I remind you that we also have our new Support System in case none of these replies have helped you. You can contact our talented team of Supporters at https://truckersmp.com/support/ and me or one of my teammates will be with you as soon as possible.

Good night to you!

Kindest Regards,

hello

first of all,your game version should be the version v1.32.3.4s

just as the picture shows

qQuCGQ0.png

and if you are sure you have the right game version

try thsi steps

1.      Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

2.      Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

3.      Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

4.      Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

5.      Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

if this still cannot solve your problem,i suggest you to create a support ticket here

https://www.truckersmp.com/support

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Hello @Andy,

make sure you have last version of TruckersMP(you can't update it, you should download new one from www.truckersmp.com.

Best Regards,

WentworthHFD

Hello @(EHHVTC)(media) Andy

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days and because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section. If you still need help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. If you want, you can also submit a support ticket here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day! 

//locked and moved to inactive topic

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German