Connection Error-Retry?

Mint Humbug

Question

Hi, I was recently playing truckersMP until a server update announced by the Game Moderators stated that the servers would be restarted to flush out a bug. After the servers had updated, I exited the game and logged back in again as normal, and selected the usual go-to server which was Europe 2 as the server I wanted to play in. All went well as i was in the queue and loaded normally into the game until when it was my turn to enter the server the server suddenly stated that I was unable to connect to the server due to unauthorised access? and now when I restart the game and try to run the truckersmp launcher it gives me this message as seen in the uploaded image. I tried reinstalling the truckersmp launcher a couple of times but no avail. Can someone please help me? I really want to play truckersmp again...

Screenshot (97).png

9 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, KGT I Avro I Owner said:

Hi there!

Try run TMP launcher as administrator - If this still fails then delete C:/ProgramData/TruckersMP folder and Reinstall the launcher. Restart PC and try again.

Look through this guide too -- 

Kind Regards,

Avro

Hey there! Many thanks for your quick reply, but when i try to delete the TruckersMP Folder I am met with a message saying that the folder cannot be deleted as there is a file in the folder running in another program, even after manually deleting all files from the folder itself. I tried killing ETS2 in the task manager and that did not help too... May I know what else could I do?

Hey,

Thank you for using the help section of this forum 

A topic about the same issue has already been solve, i encourage you to follow the link below : 

Good luck,

ps: if after try this it continues to send you that message, please contact the support ( and send them your issue, if you try to repair tell it too ... ) : https://truckersmp.com/support/tickets

Be safe on the road

RideSafe & Enjoy !

56 minutes ago, Pohchi said:

Hey there! Many thanks for your quick reply, but when i try to delete the TruckersMP Folder I am met with a message saying that the folder cannot be deleted as there is a file in the folder running in another program, even after manually deleting all files from the folder itself. I tried killing ETS2 in the task manager and that did not help too... May I know what else could I do?

Is TruckersMP still open? Is maybe the process in the Task-Manager still running? If everything, bot ETS2 and TruckersMP are both closed and killed, restart your PC and then delete the folder immediately after Windows loaded.

Hello @Pohchi

Thanks for using the Help section of this Forum !

Please let us know when your Problem has resolved ! :D

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Hi everyone! I would like to thank you for your help and prompt replies to the problem I have faced! I have finally resolved the issue, which was due to my antivirus firewall impeding the connection access for the truckersmp launcher to install the server updates. The topic link @KGT I Avro I Owner has forwarded was of a great help  Thank you very much everyone and happy truckin'! :)

• Like 2

Thanks for all Help

//locked and moved to solved

• Like 1

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German