Question on the /fix command

Jaystar1itall

So I've been thinking ever since the 1.32 trailer update had been announced about the /fix command and how it currently works. For those that don't know or haven't had to use it yet /fix fixes your truck in one of those "I'm stuck in the middle of the road and my engine won't start" situations. the way it currently is it will fix your truck ONLY if you have a trailer attached and doesn't fix the trailer probably due to people that would abuse it to turn in perfect trailers even though they drove like maniacs the whole way there.

My question is with the introduction (and support on multiplayer now (Thank you game team for the hard work to get it up so soon)) will the /fix command stay the same and only fix the truck OR will there be some check implemented so that if the player is hauling a trailer they own (as in actually purchased and not just picked up from the job site) will it fix both truck and trailer but NOT the cargo? Since the new cargo market exists there is now a third damage counter so I didn't know if there was some way to check that so the people who are driving around with their own trailers don't get punished by the lag and usual assortment of trouble on the roads for deciding to run them instead of hauling normal freight market.

Personally I would like a check to be able to fix our own trailers as well but if its something that currently is unable to be done or will take some time, I would still like to toss the idea into the ring.

51 minutes ago, [TPH] John said:

It's only the truck that will be repaired. A check is a good idea if your trailer doesn't have a cargo, it will also be repaired and with your truck. 

I know currently that it only fixes the truck currently, I was wondering IF they were gonna plan on reworking the the /fix command to include the new trailers at all.

Probably not because the / fix was already set up just to fix the truck I think they will not put to fix the trailer no. But we will wait for future updates

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived