"Buy dlc krone" What is this? Why did they do this?

dragonslayingmaster1000

2 hours ago, DavinaETS said:

I suggest you stop being so dam tight & support the game you clearly love so much as to call yourself a "dragonslayingmaster1000", whatever that means.

Can you explain to me the connection between a legit suggestion to improve a DLC replacement model and a chosen nickname, please?
I just do not get it.

I've been wondering about this myself.

I appreciate the ETS2MP team can not breach the ToS of the DLC; what I don't understand is why such a hideous "placeholder" has been used. Would it really be that difficult to just create a quick, simple texture set that doesn't offend the eyes and also does not breach the ToS of the DLC?

And for those of you who keep saying we should buy the DLC? How about no? I shouldn't have to buy a DLC just to get rid of a hideous placeholder, especially when I can't afford to spend money frivolously like that.

On 9/26/2018 at 7:10 AM, Green079 said:

hbAwpmi.png

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah thinking how dope you look while others see you just as cardboard box. It looks dumb and I don't know why do they force you to buy dlc like that. They make sure your game experience is shit. There are not even lights on trailer, you can't see it very well.

I have seen it in multiple games where devs force DLC if you want to enjoy gameplay.

On 10/7/2018 at 3:01 PM, RussaX said:

Yeah thinking how dope you look while others see you just as cardboard box. It looks dumb and I don't know why do they force you to buy dlc like that. They make sure your game experience is shit. There are not even lights on trailer, you can't see it very well.

I have seen it in multiple games where devs force DLC if you want to enjoy gameplay.

This problem is only because its in TMP, otherwise you won't see that. In Singleplayer you will never have to see this. SCS Software only made the Singleplayer, they don't have to do ANYTHING with the Multiplayer, so SCS isn't forcing you to buy it... Just chill out, it's not allways SCS's fault. I hope you "learned" something ;). Anyways, for further informations, feel free to contact me!

Sincerely Rapido

Found this comment useful? Then please vote for it. Thank you! :D 

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived