All trailers are replaced with caravan upon spawning. Promptly kicked from server.

Tesslapoop

Game: Euro Truck Simulator 2

Mod Version: Version 0.2.2.5.0

Controllers Used: Mouse & Keyboard (Corsair M65-Pro RGB, Corsair K70 RGB)

Description of Issue: Upon spawning from a job (I am using Quick-Jobs), your will have a caravan attached to your truck and will be promptly kicked from the server. Because the wheels do not touch the ground, the trailer will often vibrate and throw itself into interesting positions. Because you are always kicked from the server upon spawning, this bug renders the multiplayer aspect of the mod useless. I should also care to mention that lights on traffic signals also disappear upon spawning in.

How to reproduce: Select any (I am using Quick-Jobs) job and take it, upon spawning you will experience this problem

Screenshots / Videos: Yes, provided in attachments, although I am limited to only one screenshot due to "You are only allowed to upload 501.76kb."20180924222723_1.jpg.e155253829e5f922e1e8fe9cca629b7e.jpg20180924222723_1.thumb.jpg.9b64d92fd136d91b5984655f8d3acde7.jpg

6 minutes ago, Volx GamerYT G.D.A TRANS said:

the caravan it is banned for the trucks it is to be driven only by the Socolt Cars.

I don't think you read the topic correctly...

He is selecting quick-jobs, meaning that truck and trailer are already hooked up and you just need to start driving, but here the normal trailer gets replaced by a Caravan, resulting in a kick.

I think this is a issue of TruckersMP, because the way trailers are handled completely changed with the 1.32, that's probably why there are still occuring errors.

so sorry now I understood you, you are not with mod this is the first time that errors or has already given some kind of similar error because it could be a truckersmp bug as there may also be some error in your game check for us. if your game is normal and is a bug of the truckersmp recommend that you enter the link to send a support to the team to is adjusting this error ok.

https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.