[ARCHIVED] Guide to where **NOT** to use double trailers

DJ Jefferz

Hi guys! Here's a quick and handy guide from the latest release of the 1.32 TMP update which can be detailed here: 

You can also see the Official news of the map from TruckersMP here:

In the notes it's released that you ARE able to drive with Double Trailers in Central Europe. However NOT in the Middle of Europe(Calais - Hannover - Liege - Hamburg)
So to clarify the area you can not use double trailers in, below is a map showing the outline Officially from TruckersMP. 

blockroadsfordoubles_closerlook_with_whi

So as you can see the restriction starts on the Edge of Calais, Heads down through Lille to the Edge of Reims and then Strasbourg. From there it goes up to Mannheim, to the right of Frankfurt up through Erfert and Magdeburg to the top ending just underneath Hamburg.

Hopefully this clears up any confusion over where you can and can not drive with doubles and as long as you don't use doubles in this area you shouldn't get into trouble.

Happy Trucking and thanks for reading!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 11
  • Haha 1
  • True Story 1

76561198156098217.png || status.png|| tbdl

Currently: 169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.3799d5821e5418f1e7f90e9025c25f07.png || 1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf850be00b4f1801f75c0617ad2.png || 1797634707_role_VeteranIV(1).png.4b44684b362beaaf0d467874cc636b90.png
Former: 320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab994248e1702aca34608fe9fef.png || role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d1c00c4aa0.png || 1919628800_role_ForumModerator.png.731ed19b45f1a4578f523eb15a14e464.png || 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0bdc461dcc23eb1025208aa6b8c4.png

My opinion, Groningen traffic vs Luxemburg traffic, Luxemburg is waaay worse and it isnt even on the map, while Groningen has at most 5 trucks cdriving around at peek hours, Frankfurt, Kassel can get really messy too... I'm going to ruin fun for some guys here I guess, but at the end the last time I checked the only place to get double trailer jobs is Scandi so why would you eveen drive with doubles so far south... but yea, people.

TBH, I don't intend to use doubles outside Scandinavia. SCS did a great job adding the option of owning trailers, but with my own trailer I can only load certain cargo types, witch limits the market big time. And another thing about time, we all know about the problem of the freight market going empty in MP and having to reset the economy, I can only imagine that the list of jobs to do with own trailers will go empty a lot easier, being these a lot more limited than those in the freight market. Finally, I've become so attached to the WoT external jobs that I'm not comfortable looking in the freight market and... SCS didn't integrate WoT with own trailers, I attach my trailer, WoT market becomes unavailable.

But hey, that's a very nice detail, posting a map with the area that will make people be kicked from the server, this was needed IMO, because we all also know that most players will buy the longest double available only to try and go to the C-D road. I'm afraid the forums will see a flood of posts "Why was I kicked?", "Unfair kick", etc. Just one question: Your source? I know that you used to be in the TMP team, but you aren't currently, so it would be perfect if you can tell where/who you got this info from. Or any other confirmation from TMP "officials" that this is indeed the area intended as "No-doubles allowed".

• Like 3