1.32 PHYSICS WARNING

[VIVA] ExDe707

2 minutes ago, Luke_akzd said:

these sh*tty new physics are destroying the game! Unfortunately your hint came to late :D

Its called a Truck Simulator after all, if you need to go down at 140kmh and you think this game is a racing game, get out of there and let the people who enjoy realism and simulation enjoy it the way it should, I never touched my trailer stability ever and didn't find it any different from before, oh yeah, perhaps its because I'm careful everywhere and the idea of taking a curb at 140kmh never crossed my mind, there's speed limits near most of the curbs, stick to them and you should be fine.

76561198104067447.png

Its called a Truck Simulator after all, if you need to go down at 140kmh and you think this game is a racing game, get out of there and let the people who enjoy realism and simulation enjoy it the way it should, I never touched my trailer stability ever and didn't find it any different from before, oh yeah, perhaps its because I'm careful everywhere and the idea of taking a curb at 140kmh never crossed my mind, there's speed limits near most of the curbs, stick to them and you should be fine.

Okay, but if I'm driving 80kmh and my trailer jiggles like pudding on a straight road... then there is no more fun!

On 10/1/2018 at 4:47 AM, RichManSCTV said:

Even on max stability this happened to me

Amazing physics! 

This has nothing to do with trailer stability. If you go too fast over railroad crossings, the body of your trailer hits the ground and then launches back up because the wheels are under too much pressure. Glitch or not, were you expecting a good outcome? You were doing 140 km/h.

1 hour ago, Ouskiller said:

Bunun römork stabilitesi ile ilgisi yok. Demiryolu geçişlerinde çok hızlı ilerlerseniz, römorkunuzun gövdesi yere çarpar ve ardından tekerlekler çok fazla basınç altında olduğu için tekrar açılır. Glitch ya da değil, iyi bir sonuç bekliyordun? 140 km / saat yapıyordun.

You're not going to fly a lot when you're passing by.

Yea I found that out... Tried to go around a standard UK roundabout at 25mph, with an empty trailer I flipped... I had full trailer stability. The best thing to do is to steer smoothly.

@Spirit Omega Wolf

I left my settings for trailer stability at default settings, and can take the round a bouts just fine, most round about speeds are designed to go at an ideal speed of 20 mph. and doing a 180 degree turn at 20 mph is not very wise. if you are still having issues, try verifying your game files. the other issue is most if not all EU roads are not sloped when on the curves, where as most US roads that have a higher speed then 25 to 30 mph have a slope to help with the center of gravity of the trucks that travel them.

^^ And there's also the different control methods. It will always be easier to do a turn with a steering wheel than with a keyboard. The turning is smoother, not abrupt keystrokes that will make the trailer tremble a lot easier. I used to have my stability in 0.33 before 1.32, it stays the same now, only before the slider would be at 33% (being the maximum 1.0) and now it's at 66% (being the maximum 0.5). The only thing that needs to be done with the new stability setting is as simple as driving slower when turning. But that's something that a lot of players seem to find almost impossible... Mostly those who had it pumped to the max so they could go full speed without caring about turns and now find it cut to half and call it "Bad physics" instead of "Bad driving" :lol:

• Project Manager

Just remember trucks have always been designed to only go at a maximum of 56Mph or 90kmh so if your driving at those speeds you will be fine but over that is going over what they were initially designed for so its not suprising that they flip over

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

Greetings.

As to add to @George(GB) msg above ^^
Trucks and trailers ussuall have a high gross weight and a high center of gravity and so they have less stability than for ex a car in real life. Also remember that it is not SCS that added the car but thats TMP that did so the physics between the car and trucks are not completly correct against each other and as the physics for the trucks recently changed.

Also i ussually remind people that there are ussually no problems in corners if your gentle with the steering and don't slam the wheels to the left or right.

If you have any questions regarding what i have typed above feel free to ask them.
Regards (SWE)Rasmus

Regards Rasmus(SWE)

image.png.a6a307d963f66b70d9bbc05ad8c0f806.png Since November 21, 2014

image.png.8dda56c1044eaadc5aa516fcf7e98c9f.png Since November 21, 2019

26 minutes ago, Rasmus [SWE] said:

Greetings.

As to add to @George(GB) msg above ^^
Trucks and trailers ussuall have a high gross weight and a high center of gravity and so they have less stability than for ex a car in real life. Also remember that it is not SCS that added the car but thats TMP that did so the physics between the car and trucks are not completly correct against each other and as the physics for the trucks recently changed.

Also i ussually remind people that there are ussually no problems in corners if your gentle with the steering and don't slam the wheels to the left or right.

If you have any questions regarding what i have typed above feel free to ask them.
Regards (SWE)Rasmus

Dear @Rasmus [SWE] Skoda means SCS has not added? Cars are not in real physical power, truck power.

Greetings @Drawen

The Skoda Scout car is Truckersmp that have added to the MP servers and is not added in the normal game by SCS. 
And regarding the physics it is SCS software that have updated the Physics in the latest updates that have been reeased and as the car is not made by SCS they haven't updated it's physics, if so the physics should be updated it is up to TMP.

I hope this answers your questions and feel free to ask if you have anymore.

Regards Rasmus(SWE)

image.png.a6a307d963f66b70d9bbc05ad8c0f806.png Since November 21, 2014

image.png.8dda56c1044eaadc5aa516fcf7e98c9f.png Since November 21, 2019

@MattTM Wrong. What SCS changed is the maximum, it used to be 1.0 and now it is 0.5. In previous versions, the default value was 0.5, but many people would just change it with the Options slider to be at max. (1.0). I guess that the change has respected the previous values as long as they were 0.5 or lower. People who had it higher than 0.5 have simply had it resetted to this new maximum.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived