0.2.2.5.0 Released

mwl4

Just now, Slayerinetti said:

I'm new to this, buy the game a couple of days ago, I have to put "none" in betas and then start the launcher?

It should be able to be done in either order, but I would recommend opting out on the Steam Launcher first. Then when you open the TMP Launcher, it should notify you on the right side of the launcher that you have updates that need to install for ATS, ETS2, and System, or just ETS2 and System if you only have ETS2.  You would want to make sure all boxes are checked, and then click the Install Updates button right below.

• Like 1

TruckersMP Retired Game Moderator

1 minute ago, Slayerinetti said:

image.thumb.png.a4b3f378d28aa81939013dbf61f44193.png

I see that message :c

Just so it does not derail this thread and take it off topic of the update being released, create a help thread post, or file a support ticket for further assistance.

Help Thread: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

Support Ticket System: https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

• Like 1

TruckersMP Retired Game Moderator

I have a doubt I was already testing, but I can not take merchandise in the trailer of my property, someone knows that.

2 minutes ago, Xiolin said:

Solo para que no descarrile este hilo y quítelo del tema de la actualización que se está lanzando, cree una publicación de hilo de ayuda o presente un ticket de soporte para obtener más ayuda.

Tema de ayuda: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

Support Ticket System: https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

you must place in the properties - betas - none of the betas close and wait for the update to download

Excelente actualizacion, pero, ¿que ocurre con los doble remolques en esas ciudades?, ¿uno es kickeado del servidor, o si continua en linea el administrador te puede banear?, si tal es ese el caso, actualicen las reglas en la pagina oficial.

"Double Trailers (ETS2) - Doubles are only allowed inside the Scandinavia DLC. Taking them outside will cause the server to kick you.", como que no concuerda mucho que digamos con el estado de la actualización.

Great job and congratulations show!

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Awesome update and in a record time, when we consider the huge amount of things that have been changed and/or added. But I believe that it would be useful to shed more light in a couple of topics:

- Scout car reworked: What was actually changed?

- Double trailers allowed in all countries except... Maybe a map showing the area where they are NOT allowed would be best, people are starting to ask about this.

41 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

- Scout car reworked: What was actually changed?

-Fixed physics (weight, braking, tipping etc) 
-Fixed automatic transmission 
-Re-colourable pilot paint 
-Visible towbar 
-Single pilot beacon 
-Pilot LEDs 
-Re-colourable wheels 
-Caravan mirrors (independent of normal mirrors) 
-Partial cabin accessory DLC support (hookups + dashboard set only) 
-Fixed floor on ATS interior 
-Removal of UK interiors from ATS

41 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

- Double trailers allowed in all countries except... Maybe a map showing the area where they are NOT allowed would be best

We are going to draw an autokick area on the map, patience please :P

• Thanks 3