0.2.2.5.0 Released

mwl4

22 hours ago, Greenfox101 said:

The "reworked" car is worst than before. The fuel consumption is too high, sound of the car in lower gears is too loud, the acceleration is too fast and the driving is less enjoyable. There is no smooth feeling and the driving feels more scripted. Hopefully the Truckers MP Team can fix this issues with the next update. Because now... it's just boring to drive with the Scout Car. Looks like the Scout Car is not welcome anymore in the game that's why there are more limitations in terms of driving. I mean... 150km/h max speed with Scout Car?? Honestly?? Just because some kids couldn't handle 242km/h and drive more careful? Cmon...

I agree, it really is worse! Fuel goes like nothing regardless of speed, but dont count on it ever being fixed...

• Upvote 1

On 10/15/2018 at 11:36 PM, Drawen said:

Try updating your video card driver.
Verify your game files. Right click on Steam> Library> Ets2> Properties> Local files> Verify game cache integrity.
If it is possible that you made it with the Config file, it will be restored or get a new one. My Documents / Euro Truck Simulator 2 / config.cfg
You can find out which modes are supported in multiplayer.
The profile can be made, open a new one.
By making this mistake live, we can now do it with an update or by using it.
In the case of a lack of files, maybe the game is erased again.
Check if you have received the error in Singleplayer.

It was my antivirus tnx for help

51 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

I agree, it really is worse! Fuel goes like nothing regardless of speed, but dont count on it ever being fixed...

I've found a fix for the fuel consumption. Just go in the main menu and hold the cursor in the upper right corner on the car. After that, get back in the game and the fuel consumption should be normal (this happened to me for the Scania Streamline too, but it happened only one time).

5 minutes ago, Falco [ITA] said:

I have a problem with the latest update. Basically, all the other players' indicator on the GPS flickers like crazy and it is very distracting and dangerous. My friend has this problem too.

Yeah me too. Vedo inoltre che sei italiano, buon viaggio!

• Like 1

Focus mk1.5 owner since 22/06/02.

1.8 TDCi 115hp.

There is changelog for 0.2.2.5.5/0.2.2.5.3 R6 if someone wants to know (use Google Translate or something because I dont know if there is English version of that). Why its only there and in Russian language? :thinking:

Edit: as you can see above, original post is hided/deleted (dont know why). There same message copypasted: 

Обновление 0.2.2.5.5

ЧТО НОВОГО: 

Значение команды g_trailer_stability установлено в диапазоне 0.0 - 1.5 и не изменяется даже после использования консоли (0.2.2.5.3 R6); 
 Вы будете кикнуты с сервера, если в путях к аксессуарам/деталям грузовика имеется /home. Допускается только для аксессуаров (0.2.2.5.3 R6);
Исправлены краши в обеих играх (0.2.2.5.5)

• Upvote 1

@Lord T. Hood [ger] You can change it the same way as before, just go to the options and move the slider all to the left. By the way, the stability set by SCS is now 0.5 max. You can use the in-game console to change it too: g_trailer_stability X (X can go from 0.0 to 1.5 - TMP decided to set a maximum of 1.5 instead of the base 0.5)

10 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@Lord T. Hood [ger] You can change it the same way as before, just go to the options and move the slider all to the left. By the way, the stability set by SCS is now 0.5 max. You can use the in-game console to change it too: g_trailer_stability X (X can go from 0.0 to 1.5 - TMP decided to set a maximum of 1.5 instead of the base 0.5)

thx g_trailer_stability works fine

the slider dont work for me, i dont know why

Similarly, the stabilization slider does not work correctly. After adjustment, it always returns to the far right position for maximum stabilization.  I prefer to use the minimum stabilization value. I really hope it will be fixed! 

Physical model and so completely arcade. The transfer of the mass(transverse inertia) of the truck is felt very badly. Why aggravate the problem by increasing the stability of the trailer, I do not understand!

@Bohemian Rhapsody

12 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

try that bold underlined part with the console

• Upvote 1

@S.E.T AssassinGoEasy SCS has updated TMP??? :blink:

@THE TRUCK MONSTER TMP developers decided to forbid some local mods, implemented a system that detects any not allowed local modifications and kicks the players using them automatically. If you're not sure what local mods are allowed or not, you can search the forums (there's a topic somewhere explaining the new rule) or remove local mods so you will never be kicked because of them.